always86

Mar 19, 2020
Just finished episodes 1-10...and I knew this kid was going to fuck things up. I was calling it so hard.

Oof, the repercussions. I kinda cringed. I wonder how chapter 2 will be. Hmmmmmmm. Time to find out.
Well, he did and didn’t fuck things up. The implications are that by making Elizabeth fall for him (and or possibly willingly letting him creampie her) that is how he rolled the day over. So now he has to get another girl or two (or three) to do the same to get day two to roll over.

The games name, and the small changes that happened to events in game one leads me to believe that the female characters remember the events from previous repeated days as erotic dreams. So there things are all piling up and will ultimately lead to MCs Harem after day 3 or whatever.

Nikushimi

Jun 10, 2018
Well, he did and didn’t fuck things up. The implications are that by making Elizabeth fall for him (and or possibly willingly letting him creampie her) that is how he rolled the day over. So now he has to get another girl or two (or three) to do the same to get day two to roll over.

The games name, and the small changes that happened to events in game one leads me to believe that the female characters remember the events from previous repeated days as erotic dreams. So there things are all piling up and will ultimately lead to MCs Harem after day 3 or whatever.
Perhaps, but she was saying "no" at the end. So idk about the willing creampie thing.

Not only that, but he invited Zoe to the party, was extremely forward with everyone, then said Megan was better than Zoe, and went on to also invite Ellie to the party.

Inviting Zoe, Ellie, and Megan to go to the party together...I can only see that ending in all of them being upset and not "Special" like he told them they were. Then again, I feel that will happen and then a reset will occur.

Our guy needs to chill some. Feel he kinda went crazy there the more days he repeated, lol.

Still, the first 10 chapters were good. Went by a bit fast for me, but still. Can't wait for more. Just got a bit cringe at the end for me.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
i think bonus content code is "thanks". Datass was the old one.

Can you share it with us?
Yep, it was "thanks" not "datass". It's on now.

He already told you were to get it, at svccomics. Just search through the Games, or search for Echos of Lust, and you'll find it.

Anyway. Playing through the game a second time but with the Ep10 content added and I like the new different views option. I like the blinking eyes in some shots as well, but maybe those were there before.

I like the voice actress for Megan, Ellie and Zoe. Not the actress for Jessica , Teacher, and Elisabeth. That actress sounds...bored..and like she is reading lines.

Last edited:

Nomesk

Nov 8, 2017
Yep, it was "thanks" not "datass". It's on now.

He already told you were to get it, at svccomics. Just search through the Games, or search for Echos of Lust, and you'll find it.

Anyway. Playing through the game a second time but with the Ep10 content added and I like the new different views option. I like the blinking eyes in some shots as well, but maybe those were there before.

I like the voice actress for Megan, Ellie and Zoe. Not the actress for Jessica , Teacher, and Elisabeth. That actress sounds...bored..and like she is reading lines.
I think he knows that it is on svsomics, but that the download speed is low and if you can share the one you have for faster downloads on this site.

vcghbfbem

Sep 13, 2016
I have tried the new compressed version on svcomics and it's not fixed, maybe the complete is, but too slow for.

liondragon

Jun 25, 2017
First off, if this post/comment is in the wrong thread/place, please tell me so!

So, downloaded the S1V10-fix and played it through all the different ladies, accept Megan, without a glitch. Then, when I had to, I played the Megan story until the dildo spycam video. And the game crashed again! Always at the same point in the scene, however many times I repeat the scene.

There must be some bug still there somewhere!?

I never had this problem with previous versions before, and to prove it to myself I played the same sequence on the previous V09. It still plays without any problem!

I attached the traceback file again for those who can/want to decipher it.

This really is the first time a Renpy game crashes on me like this and I probably have about 50 different games I follow and play at the moment, all without any problem.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Echoes Of Lust SEASON 1 (Episode1-10) fixed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

Perv_26

May 4, 2017
Sorry if this has been asked but I'm slightly confused. I started playing this on episode 9, then it went to S02E01 and now it's back to S01E10? Does S01 carry on or is E10 some sort of final bug fix update?

lambdadw

Feb 17, 2018
Sorry if this has been asked but I'm slightly confused. I started playing this on episode 9, then it went to S02E01 and now it's back to S01E10? Does S01 carry on or is E10 some sort of final bug fix update?
Changelog Ep10 fixed (complete 1st season)
Fully VOICED OVER
482 UPDATED RENDERS
8 New animations
362 NEW ANGLE RENDERS
Two new "Zero fucks given" hidden events
New "Perfect Day" Event
2140 NEW Hidden Event RENDERS
100 NEW NUDE MODE RENDERS
29 NEW Hidden Event ANIMATIONS
6 NEW BONUS ANIMATIONS
Bug fixes, spelling fixes, other minor fixes

Total new renders in this release: 3115