west78

Nov 14, 2019
Does anyone have any MEGA links for season 1? I wanted to try the game, but none of the downloads for season 1 work except one that is 10 hours of downloading which will probably not happen since Chrome will fuck me over somehow. Ty
same here i want to try out the game to see if its any good

sotorojo

Jul 18, 2018
Game hints indicate further Zoe activity, but previous comments here indicate that there is none. I really enjoyed the updates for Elizabeth, Jessica, Nichole, and Sophie. And I did enjoy the Christmas hidden story.

To open the in-game console: (In windows) go to the top level folder for the game, then go into the renpy\common directory in there. Open up 00console.rpy and search for "config.console". Change it from "False" to "True". Then launch the game. To enter the in-game console press the [shift]O keys.
To fix the errors in this update type: "intro_nude_button = False" and hit enter, then esc back into the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: JudasICarrot

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Ok I figurred out anything and really like this update!! About 3 possible way to have sexual thing in christmas episode with each girl in the house and every other quest but what is Zoe how can i start? I almost see everything ( i think need to do on the party in Amy's house but what and when?) Or nothing in this update? But then why the quest line said...?
Hmm.. confusing xD
Best for me in this up yeah the christmas 3 way "fuck" and...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
;)

Small-pp-22

Jul 27, 2020
Does anyone have any MEGA links for season 1? I wanted to try the game, but none of the downloads for season 1 work except one that is 10 hours of downloading which will probably not happen since Chrome will fuck me over somehow. Ty
Download Megasync desktop and use it for your downloads.

Feb 29, 2020
The Christmas special part- No real issues.
The main story part however
click
click
error
ignore
click
click
error
ignore
click x3
error
ignore
click
error

Reactions: 7211aaron

Godeaterprince

Mar 22, 2019
How did I miss this game must be blind, Look At All That Potential....
Wish there was an easer way too download S1..

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
I started new game from the beginning and I'm getting this missing image error (at least on compressed version)

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Echoes Of Lust 2 S2E3.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 27.12.2020 (only Zoe's quest screen is updated and shows now 'to be continued')

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Echoes of Lust [Season 1 Ep. 1-10] Compressed

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.25 GB

Compressed Win/Linux: 646 MB:
Compressed Mac: 629 MB:

NOTE: STOP ASKING FOR NEW LINKS, ASK THE DEV TO STOP GIVING DMCA STRIKES, THAT'S WHY THE LINKS ARE ALWAYS DOWN.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:
Aug 28, 2017
I think Inceton is the only dev (team) where updates are released faster than the progress tracker would maybe indicate. I feel like I checked it around the 7th, saw it was around 50% and thought an update is a while off. Then bam, a few days later an announcment for an update this month. Same happened last time when on the 28th of Sep the tracker showed 50% and 10 days later the update came out.

Maybe it's due to them shifting resources between the games that distort the tracker when looking for estimates. Nice problem to have nonetheless.
Also, the difference is that Inceston spends time on game development

while ICSTOR spends more time on progress bar development.

3.80 star(s) 234 Votes