3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
Hello, so far no plans for NTR or lesbian, as for femdom and such stuff that may not be everyone’s liking it can be avoided. I’m not sure about harem yet.
Hi, thanks for replying, and it's great that there are no NTR or lesbians (that's a success personally) however, I hope you can include HAREM, well when the girls look really good and all, it's hard to choose and as a Pokemon master, you want to catch them all, hahaha.
Well, without further, greetings and good luck DEV

Last edited:

ArunPrime

Nov 5, 2022
Hello, I currently have no plans to include NTR, but if I add it in the future, it will be 100% avoidable.
So in the future plans may change.
You know what the options here?

1. Harem players don't try this game because you are not sure about Harem but NTR is optional.

2. NTR players don't try this game because you didn't sure about this type of kink (it's just a plan).

3. Only some of them play because if you added NTR, it's avoidable.

And please mention this is also in the planned tags So people will know and move on, don't need to ask or read all comments.

Thanks for the warning ⚠
Good Luck....

Last edited:

Sngo

May 9, 2020
Renders seems nice but will wait until we have a confirmation from the dev about NTR and harem.

Since I only play games without NTR, even optional NTR goes to the ignore list too.

I hope there is harem since it's a mandatory tag for me to pick a game.

Hope the lesbian can be throw out too or at least have it at a minimum and optional.

If dev could clarify would appreciate.
Ty

SpectralByte

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2024
Renders seems nice but will wait until we have a confirmation from the dev about NTR and harem.

Since I only play games without NTR, even optional NTR goes to the ignore list too.

I hope there is harem since it's a mandatory tag for me to pick a game.

Hope the lesbian can be throw out too or at least have it at a minimum and optional.

Ty
Hey, there will be no NTR or lesbian content in the game. I do plan to include harem content, but it will be introduced later, after a few updates. I'll add the harem tag to the list of planned fetishes.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
What is with new games here with crappy introduction. The summary of the games says pretty much nothing of the plot. It feels like copy paste AVN introduction. There is like an army of AVN that have a MC with dead parents and always stay with a landlady/close family friend with 2 daughters. Then will proceed with the most generic description ever - the player will make decision to navigate the story - which is 100% of all VN, otherwise it would have been Kinetic Novel.

It would be nice if new Devs put some effort in the summary. It's gives the impression of bad writing.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Renders seems nice but will wait until we have a confirmation from the dev about incest and harem.

Since I only play games without incest and harem, even optional I/H goes to the ignore list too.

I hope there is Rape since it's a mandatory tag for me to pick a game.

Hope the landlady shit can be throw out too or at least have it at a minimum and optional.

Ty

• Haha
Reactions: AlexMpog

phdusa1

Aug 18, 2018
Unofficial compressed Android port for Echoes of the Past [V0.2] [SpectralByte]

Download compressed android port v0.2
Pixeldrain | | Workupload
(390 MB)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you want you can support me here:
*This unofficial port/mod is not released by developer, download at your own risk.​
Android port updated to v0.2

Reactions: Selop1 and fersden

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Echoes of the Past [v0.2] [SpectralByte]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm...will MC eventually go through some kind of transformation stage (if he is going to be establishing a harem...he should look and maybe act the part)? And I think Linda need glasses, maybe she is impartial or her standards are just very low.

I'll mention this again, It's hard to take this title seriously with an MC who doesn't look the part...for a harem title.

screenshot0017.png

Regards.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Vortex@

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Will there actually be choices, like which girls we want ?
Not a fan of being forced to be with LI's i can't stand, even less cheap sluts like...Josie i think.

Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016
So you are saying "Planned Tag: Cheating" and "There will be no NTR".

Every type of cheating is NTR. But not every type NTR is cheating.
When will people learn this...
NTR is not only means Netorare. So stop using NTR as only means Netorare. If you are gonna using cheating in your game that means there will be Netori at least.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes