3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Renders seems nice but will wait until we have a confirmation from the dev about incest and harem.

Since I only play games without incest and harem, even optional I/H goes to the ignore list too.

I hope there is Rape since it's a mandatory tag for me to pick a game.

Hope the landlady shit can be throw out too or at least have it at a minimum and optional.

If dev could clarify would appreciate.
Ty
The Dev has not said anything about incest, but among the planned tags appears harem.

Rayto

Sep 1, 2024
So you are saying "Planned Tag: Cheating" and "There will be no NTR".

Every type of cheating is NTR. But not every type NTR is cheating.
When will people learn this...
NTR is not only means Netorare. So stop using NTR as only means Netorare. If you are gonna using cheating in your game that means there will be Netori at least.
There's no sharing or netorase tag so those might also get netorare/swinging tag even if it is not accurate, is better for the people who doesn't want to play that shit. When people complain about NTR is netorase and netorare as those make MC a cuck, while netori is pretty much the opposite and should not be in the same category as the other 2, no one care if a side characters is getting cucked as most of the time those deserved it. We all can agree that the tag system is not perfect but at this point people should just learn how it works, and i think most do tbh so you should stop calling netori NTR.

Nov 14, 2023
I don't understand why the admins don't create the 3 tags : Netorare, Netorase and Netori. It would makes things easier for everyone.
For the users, they can identify quickly if it's a game to their liking, for the moderators it would be better too. How many endless debates people have on games topics because it's not clear enough if it's one of the 3.

Admins, please make everybody life easier by adding the 3 tags.

Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016
There's no sharing or netorase tag so those might also get netorare/swinging tag even if it is not accurate, is better for the people who doesn't want to play that shit. When people complain about NTR is netorase and netorare as those make MC a cuck, while netori is pretty much the opposite and should not be in the same category as the other 2, no one care if a side characters is getting cucked as most of the time those deserved it. We all can agree that the tag system is not perfect but at this point people should just learn how it works, and i think most do tbh so you should stop calling netori NTR.
I am not talking about tags, I am talking about text that wrote by developer. He can explain what kind of NTR he is talking about. Saying there will be cheating but won't be NTR is just doesn't makes sense.

Also, I can not stop calling Netori is NTR. NTR is an umbrella term for Netori, Netorare and Netorase. So you cannot change the meaning of a term as you wish.

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
I am not talking about tags, I am talking about text that wrote by developer. He can explain what kind of NTR he is talking about. Saying there will be cheating but won't be NTR is just doesn't makes sense.

Also, I can not stop calling Netori is NTR. NTR is an umbrella term for Netori, Netorare and Netorase. So you cannot change the meaning of a term as you wish.

according to the new tags New tags

131cheatingThe protagonist has sexual contact with someone other than their partner, without approval from their partner

179netorareA love interest has sexual contact with someone else without the approval of the protagonist, either voluntarily or from some form of coercion (eg, drugs, mind control, blackmail, rape). If the later, add the relevant coercion tag tooRenamed from ntr
180netorare-lesbianNetorare inflicted by a female. Not to be confused with open-relationship, netorase, or other consensual dynamics
181netoraseA love interest has sexual contact with someone else, with the approval of the protagonist
182netoriThe protagonist has sexual contact with another character's love interest or partner, without the approval of said character
183open-relationshipThe protagonist and love interest(s) are involved in an open and non-exclusive relationship, where all parties are free to engage in sexual contact with others, includes FWB/fuck buddies

188polyamoryThe protagonist and at least two other people are in an equal, simultaneous relationship with each other. Not to be confused with Harem

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
EchoesOfThePast-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

LinkBox88

Feb 22, 2020
In the very first scene, mom and dad's lines get jumbled half way through their exchange.

Linda says a line that should have been Julia's in the cafe. Julia's name is too dark when paired with the dark textbox (since we can't change the opacity).

I also noticed a few ''Johnny's'' even though I changed the name.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes