UnknownSadist

Sep 4, 2017
Yea even though its 247mb its the full game from what i can tell. I did all the endings and theirs even an option that unlocks all the scenes free if you chat with legacy. Only issue I Have ran into was first the in game music wasn't working and one scene I had with the demon lord not working properly which i just end up going to Legacy for since i couldn't get it normally.

Kirby098

Sep 6, 2018
Yea even though its 247mb its the full game from what i can tell. I did all the endings and theirs even an option that unlocks all the scenes free if you chat with legacy. Only issue I Have ran into was first the in game music wasn't working and one scene I had with the demon lord not working properly which i just end up going to Legacy for since i couldn't get it normally.
can i have your save plz

DDRmaster

Nov 24, 2017
Is there a guide on how to get all the armors? I know that you can talk to Legacy to access the cheat room but I want to know where I can get some of the stuff I have seen using the cheat to get all items in game.

Last edited:

dragpz

May 29, 2017
full game
It's on 248mb or something you sure? xD
where is the real complete version ??
the 3 link on the first post are only 247Mb but on DLsite it is 823Mb
wait so is this still the demo or was it re-uploaded? on the DLsite its over 800 mbs and here its under 300
THIS IS THE FULL F8CKING GAME. STOP ASKING HOLY SHEET. ITS 200 MBs BECAUSE THE SEX SCENES ARE NOT ANIMATED AND YOU NEED TO DOWNLOAD THE RTP SEPARATELY. YOU CAN FINISH THE GAME IN 2-3 HOURS IF YOU USE CHEATS AND DISABLE ALL THE MOBS STOP ASKING REEEEEEEEEEEE

Also check out my brief walkthrough, because I finished the game
https://f95zone.to/threads/eden-final-kemuriya.34381/post-2225182

Last edited:

Andreiw12

Apr 27, 2018
i almost completed the game but i don't know how to get these 2 scenes if anyone know pls tell how to got these scenes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and i need 2 sadictic [personality] but i can't remember how do i get the first one so anyone knows about it i would be happy

Reactions: Fielrath

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
I don't know the first scene, but I do know the second. A magic circle will appear in your house silently. It's kinda hard to see, because it's coloured light pink against the yellow floor. Your hero can only enter it alone. Inside, you find the Demon Lord, and can have sex with her. That scene comes from that sequence.

Reactions: 9inchz

aoeaoe

Jun 14, 2017
where is the real complete version ??
the 3 link on the first post are only 247Mb but on DLsite it is 823Mb
The DL Site version also includes a 550MB high rez CG gallery. The full-game data is only ~250 MB

DDBBA

May 25, 2018
THIS IS THE FULL F8CKING GAME. STOP ASKING HOLY SHEET. ITS 200 MBs BECAUSE THE SEX SCENES ARE NOT ANIMATED AND YOU NEED TO DOWNLOAD THE RTP SEPARATELY. YOU CAN FINISH THE GAME IN 2-3 HOURS IF YOU USE CHEATS AND DISABLE ALL THE MOBS STOP ASKING REEEEEEEEEEEE
Sorry, noob question, what are the RTP's and where can i download them?

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes