PlayDat

Sep 18, 2017
Anyone of you guys have the complete game which includes the cg and images?
No need for save files, the "unlock CG" cheat is built in game.
Just skip the prologue, talk to Legacy and enter the cheat room in which you can select what cheat to get/activate. Get back to your home (by talking with Legacy again) and then ask her to access the memories room.

BAM! All events and CGs available.

...Or you can use the Decrypter: just load the rgss file that is in the same folder as the game and select "extract all files". You will see two new folders in the decrypter's Extract folder: data and graphics. The CGs will be in the "pictures" folder. This decrypter should work an all rpg maker games except MV.
For the MV there is the other one.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Saxon and 9inchz

Kertxtreme321

Sep 21, 2018
No need for save files, the "unlock CG" cheat is built in game.
Just skip the prologue, talk to Legacy and enter the cheat room in which you can select what cheat to get/activate. Get back to your home (by talking with Legacy again) and then ask her to access the memories room.

BAM! All events and CGs available.

...Or you can use the Decrypter: just load the rgss file that is in the same folder as the game and select "extract all files". You will see two new folders in the decrypter's Extract folder: data and graphics. The CGs will be in the "pictures" folder. This decrypter should work an all rpg maker games except MV.
For the MV there is the other one.
Thank you for answering my question but fortunately,I already found it

• Haha
Reactions: 9inchz

KohryuX

Dec 10, 2017
There is a lot of backstory left unexplained on which is suposed to be learned about by reading the info on valuable items, like the history of Charlotte's mom fall from grace and corruption, shame those explanation are cut short because the text goes out of screen.
I wonder what is up with the zone called "Final Destination" since the hero says "It must never be opened again" and apparently he was the son of the enchantress who brought corruption into the world...?

I wonder if it is implyng that Legacy is his a mom.

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
i almost completed the game but i don't know how to get these 2 scenes if anyone know pls tell how to got these scenes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and i need 2 sadictic [personality] but i can't remember how do i get the first one so anyone knows about it i would be happy

the 606 if you go the demon lord route after she leaves your house you can find a purple magic circle there that allows you to TP in her chambers and do her. She nice.

technomo12

Feb 22, 2019
Thanks for the upload....currently slowly doing stuff and is there a Feminization of the hero? I have nto tried the cheat yet so i want to know

• Thinking Face

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Thanks for the upload....currently slowly doing stuff and is there a Feminization of the hero? I have nto tried the cheat yet so i want to know
Kind of. You can eventually get a body type that is HERO (Feminine), but there is not much to it. I have only seen one scene where the hero gets the body and you occasionally see the PC on the battle screen. You just have some boobs and no one really reacts to it. Your character still acts (and everyone treats the PC) like a completely normal pussy hound stud, bangin' all the sluts and rutting with every chic in the game.
So if you were hoping for some trappy fun, you will probably be disappointed. There are a lot of different bodies you can get, but other than changing your stats nothing in the game really seems reacts to any of them. It feels like all the different bodies are just change the standing images and doesn't really get any notice in the game.

Gtg Gtg

Feb 24, 2018
Please just give saves !!!

EDIT: Basically I can't do that 'Unlock CG' thingy... doesn't work for me...

Last edited:

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
im currently fixing all the download links, i finished Mega, now im waiting for workupload, GDRIVE and RACATY

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes