TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Please just give saves !!!

EDIT: Basically I can't do that 'Unlock CG' thingy... doesn't work for me...
restart the game from the beginning and do the cheat code

crevanile

May 17, 2019
I wonder if they will ever make a uncensored version. Also why does this version say its File size 247.6 MB but the one in dlsite.com say File size 831.57MB ? I think they did a update of the game on Aug/06/2019

davdx

May 25, 2018
I wonder if they will ever make a uncensored version. Also why does this version say its File size 247.6 MB but the one in dlsite.com say File size 831.57MB ? I think they did a update of the game on Aug/06/2019
there is a 500 mb "extra" folder which contain extra scene and some stuff which doesnt make to the full game

Reactions: MTL_EN_j0yer

MasterNinja

Mar 29, 2018
A question, the mob sex scenes have images? I dont see anyone, for example, the dragon girl and the vessel girl.

.Inori

Jun 28, 2018
I've completed the normal one and tbh that's one of the RPG 18+ that I would recommend playing, except if you can't bear with the "hardcore" like parasite, demonized. Story is well developed, H-scenes and CGs are beautiful. 9/10 for me since main dialogue isn't much comparing to other characters. Definitely gonna play again sometimes.

Reactions: FFTW and 9inchz

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
how do i change to futa? armor or spell or potion? & from where? wanna get it as early as possible...

also:

no permission to go there
whats there ? intresting stuff :D?

The 'Mannify
where is this mannify again? wanna start from the very begining as a futa .. how?

After beating the game, you get rewards based on what you've done. No-death, seeing endings, clearing the game on different difficulties. What it all leads to in terms of rewards, I can't say. New Game+ is very much a thing.
Charlotte's ending....beware the nice ones. Oy, veh.
You're expected to use stat-ups by the score, and by end game they sell you items with absurd +stats. I imagine you'd need it to deal with x10 base stats. Eventually you'll teach everyone a lot of things from those scrolls and such.
any scenes from dying? or is it a gameOver?
& can i cheat my stats to max lvl & do it from start? or i'll miss some scenes?other than the story lines/routes
Eventually you'll teach everyone a lot of things from those scrolls and such.
& what u mean ?

USE CHEATS AND DISABLE ALL THE MOBS
how ?
& is there scenes with the mobs?
or special items/drops which can Only found with them?

the cheapo link dosent work where cant we pooor bastards get it?
which translator u used for this msg xD ?

Also why does this version say its File size 247.6 MB but the one in dlsite.com say File size 831.57MB ? I think they did a update of the game on Aug/06/2019
wooot !?
thought its 247mb cuz uploader removed removed big unwanted files like sounds&stuff .. but the date though...?

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
where is this mannify again? wanna start from the very begining as a futa .. how?

Mannify is a skill-Futanari is the result of its stat buff. You can't perma-change.

any scenes from dying? or is it a gameOver?

No, and no. Legacy will save you, tentacle rape a random character to permanently raise their stats, then put you back at the house.

& what u mean ?

Many of the traders sell scrolls that teach skills, at a high price, of course. There's no restriction on who can learn what.

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Mannify is a skill-Futanari is the result of its stat buff. You can't perma-change
how do i change the MC to feminine then?
also does "difficulty" ranks .. have different scenes from 1 to another ? or special items?

Last edited:

rosenwald

Jun 11, 2019
how do i change the MC to feminine then?
also does "difficulty" ranks .. have different scenes from 1 to another ? or special items?
You can buy MC feminine body from Legacy at her room, you can go there by teleport using the magic circle at hero house or drop down there from the star dungeon.
The body doesn't do anything to the hero though because he isn't showed anywhere except on the cg, but you can use the body for your party member so that they looked like female version of the mc

MSG

Jul 4, 2017
Is there a Walktrough? I cant get past the door in the underworld where you get followed by those ghost things . It says i need a key i assumed it was the one you bought from the girl before but it still doesnt let me enter...

Sep 20, 2017
Alright I beat this game twice now, where in the ever loving fuck do you find the "North Gaol Key"? It's the only door in the whole game I don't know how to open. For those who don't remember what door I'm talking about, it's the one in the Northern Kingdoms basement that has the frenzied chick running around in it.

123sekai

Formerly 'Laker2one'
Dec 13, 2018
What does one press to activate the cheats in EDEN? The mobs are annoying, plus i require steps on how to achieve the 4 different endings. Can't seem to access the other comments in dragpz.

Reactions: SezRaipiffar

123sekai

Formerly 'Laker2one'
Dec 13, 2018
It's an alright game, highly recommend use cheats. Use Supreme Will when you get tired of facing mobs. Game is 5-6 hours, but only because Map Traversal is difficult. There are lots of hidden entrances, I've posted some. There is also like 8 NPCs you can bring to your house for extra scenes. And 3 Rune portals for your house. Use Shift to Sprint.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Character customization is 10/10 though, so amazing. Storyline is 3/10. Absolute bad, but it does appeal to fetishes, so its eh. I'm not even sure I've 100%ed this game yet, but I don't really care at this point
How does one access the cheats?

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes