RPGM Abandoned Edenwelder! [v0.3] [Sainty Marie]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Which character would you like to see in a sexual situation for the next version?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
ttew.png

Overview:
Hold on! I'm alive..?!
You were a shaman, in a bygone age, where you died in battle... But your soul doesn't seem to have gone to the monsters' paradise... Caught in the middle of a storm caused by the twin goddesses, you find yourself in a new adventure, in a new body, and with new Machiavelli thoughts!
WARNING:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-04-22
Release Date: 2022-04-22
Developer: -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

111 Sem Título_20220403212658.png gfgfg.png Izayoi scene bath (1).png download (1).png download.png isoldeslapscene (2).png dark aria first times.png

Last edited:

bruce555

Sep 7, 2019
Ok, i'm glad, there's no rape nor NTR, but blackmail ? I don't like it if MC blackmails girls.

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
Ok, i'm glad, there's no rape nor NTR, but blackmail ? I don't like it if MC blackmails girls.
Let's say that "blackmail" is almost a dead TAG... It defines more your relationship with the Goddesses, as throughout history you'll sort of give them back whenever possible, in addition to keeping them in the line.
That's why I specified that it doesn't have NTR nor RAPE since usually, blackmail comes with them, in this game, it's more specific for the goddess plot.

Reactions: DrFree and bruce555

bruce555

Sep 7, 2019
Let's say that "blackmail" is almost a dead TAG... It defines more your relationship with the Goddesses, as throughout history you'll sort of give them back whenever possible, in addition to keeping them in the line.
That's why I specified that it doesn't have NTR nor RAPE since usually, blackmail comes with them, in this game, it's more specific for the goddess plot.
Ok, thanks for your time, I'll try it, good luck and thanks for sharing.

Reactions: Mei Lien~

Khals

Dec 26, 2021
so i see v 0.1 and a zippy link so how barely existent is the content?
Surprisingly alot for the small size. Took me about half hour I'd say to get to the end of the current version.

In case you're wondering:
  • Some cool backstory
  • One sexual scene
  • Some more story
At least, that's how it was in my playthrough.

Good work, will certainly be bookmarking this to see where it goes. I love the art style.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Fuck is this? Where's KK? Why did you abandon what little talentless drive you had? :KEK:

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
I'm not a big fan of these things.
Anal sex, futanari, low BDSM, furry, exhibitionism, sex toys, tentacles are potential tags for the game. Not sure about rape, not for the protagonist, maybe reversal rape? Sure a bit of femdom doesn't hurt. I'm not sure if you will like or dislike it but I recommend you to try once, not every of these tags are that bad.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Anal sex, futanari, low BDSM, furry, exhibitionism, sex toys, tentacles are potential tags for the game. Not sure about rape, not for the protagonist, maybe reversal rape? Sure a bit of femdom doesn't hurt. I'm not sure if you will like or dislike it but I recommend you to try once, not every of these tags are that bad.
The ones I don't like are femdom, futa and bdsm.

I tolerate light BDSM and femdom as long as I can use some button to quickly skip them and not see the scenes (but I almost completely lose interest in LIs with femdom, so if it's possible to ignore them, better from my perspective), in any case, if an LI only has those fetishes, (femdom or BDSM), it is almost impossible for me to be interested in her.

I have absolutely no interest in futa content. If a futa LI interacts sexually with the MC it's unlikely that I will be interested in the game. I also wouldn't want her to interact sexually with the other LIs. I prefer that this type of content can be avoided.

I became a patreon when it was possible to prevent the first rape on BTT.

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
The ones I don't like are femdom, futa and bdsm.

I tolerate light BDSM and femdom as long as I can use some button to quickly skip them and not see the scenes (but I almost completely lose interest in LIs with femdom, so if it's possible to ignore them, better from my perspective), in any case, if an LI only has those fetishes, (femdom or BDSM), it is almost impossible for me to be interested in her.

I have absolutely no interest in futa content. If a futa LI interacts sexually with the MC it's unlikely that I will be interested in the game. I also wouldn't want her to interact sexually with the other LIs. I prefer that this type of content can be avoided.

I became a patreon when it was possible to prevent the first rape on BTT.
Nah, it's alright. I always let things optional. About the futa I do like the idea of a harem with it thinking about double penetration fetishe, but 90% people who likes harem wouldn't agree with me, knowing it and a lot more is the reason why I let things optional. Anyway soon a patreon post will come true for tags, don't miss it! :D

Reactions: BlasKyau
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes