3.30 star(s) 6 Votes

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
I get an error when I use gallery "cannot read property 'width' of undefined"
That's a very strange one. I tried to open the gallery on a new save and it worked fine.
- Can you repeat that bug?
- Are you using the newest version of the game?
- Is it a specific picture in the gallery, or just the gallery itself?

fallen82924

Jul 25, 2018
That's a very strange one. I tried to open the gallery on a new save and it worked fine.
- Can you repeat that bug?
- Are you using the newest version of the game?
- Is it a specific picture in the gallery, or just the gallery itself?
latest version and it happens both in game and menu gallery

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
Where do I find Brelyna Maryon? Already completed "Hitting the book", but only Tolfdir is in the Hall of elements.
Also, where is the new unmarked event?

Last edited:

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
Where do I find Brelyna Maryon? Already completed "Hitting the book", but only Tolfdir is in the Hall of elements.
Also, where is the new unmarked event?
Brelyna is in the Hall of Attainment... the tower on the left when you enter the College.
She also has the unmarked event.

Reactions: homarkc

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
EdgeOfTheSky-13.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
What will I miss out (in the future) if I sided with Nelacar instead of Aranea in the black star quest?

toetquestionman

Sep 9, 2024
where is meridia's temple of undead? And what mage to find in the black star queest? I finished the queest with the big baloon. is it the same guy?

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
You can repeat the queest with Skjor each time
You mean by entering the Underforge again? Yea.. I just saw that.
It will be fixed for the next update. For now... just don't interact with the Underforge i guess? :)

As for your other questions; check the Walkthrough. It gives a detailed guide for where to go for which quest.

K1ng1000

Aug 14, 2023
Can anyone tell me why in joyplay the game map is completely dark and you can't see anything except the character?

limitno18

Jul 2, 2017
How is the gameplay, when I tried it in early version it was really hard to follow quests or figure out what to do.
Is there some log that allows to check what npc converse or are quests objectives better explained?

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
How is the gameplay, when I tried it in early version it was really hard to follow quests or figure out what to do.
Is there some log that allows to check what npc converse or are quests objectives better explained?
Each step of a quest should tell you where to go or who to speak to.
- The questlog gives you each objective. Double-Click on the quest in the quest log to track it.
- The NPC involved in the quest should almost always tell you where to go, even when speaking to them a 2nd time.
- The .zip file includes a walkthrough that details on where to go.

some events/quests are unmarked, but they tend to be 1... maybe 2, objectives long.

Basically; read the dialogue and you should have no problems figuring out where to go or who to talk to. And even if you're a spacebar-warrior... the walkthrough will still tell you everything you need to know.

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes