3.00 star(s) 23 Votes

cazzone

May 18, 2017
Idk what im doing wrong, but i cannot get that save to load. I have everything in the right place..Game just wont register it. I only get a "New Game" option and gallery and all is still locked.
Did you put the the entire folder or just the files? Because there is a folder called Save maybe you only extracted the 2 files inside the EdgeLords folder. I tested and the save work.

Sharkboybeast

Dec 31, 2020
View attachment 2592637

Overview:
Confront your sorceress rivals and claim their magical 'essence' for your own in this fully-animated and voiced hentai deckbuilding card game!​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-03
Release Date: 2023-05-02
Developer: Sinner's Lotion - - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: TORRENT - - MEGA - - - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2592777 View attachment 2592778 View attachment 2592779 View attachment 2592781
[/QUOT
View attachment 2592637

Overview:
Confront your sorceress rivals and claim their magical 'essence' for your own in this fully-animated and voiced hentai deckbuilding card game!​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-03
Release Date: 2023-05-02
Developer: Sinner's Lotion - - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: TORRENT - - MEGA - - - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2592777 View attachment 2592778 View attachment 2592779 View attachment 2592781
Yeah the boss health need to go down some it's damn near impossible to beat them when I have 15 health and the boss has 40+

Reactions: somebody95147

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
this game is relly broken.
Unplayble
random frezz the game.
Battel to strong what a bade joke.
(n)

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Just here to say EdgeLORDS is a peculiar name choice for an all-female sex-fighting game.

chrono1337

Aug 30, 2017
Deathgrip basically owns the game lol. Steam reviews are right about the unfairness in balance. Im sure this game will have not only bug fixes, but also more content added. The Devs seem to be very money hungry as they delayed the game once because of health issues (Understandable) but then delayed it several more times just because they didnt want it to release during a Steam Sale. I talked to the devs back in August of Last year and the game was confirmed as finished back in October. So if the game does well (Which isnt looking like it based off Mixed reviews via Steam) im sure more will be added.
its understandable. releasing a new unknown game during a steam sale is like asking it to be buried.

Jun 1, 2017
Can't change the language to english. Its probably picking up my system language and defaulting to it even though I changed it in the options menu.

mstrH

Jan 7, 2019
The harpy card is a known and fixed bug with 1.0.1 so there's already an update for this somewhere.

Apr 10, 2020
The art isn't bad, but the gameplay is. I think the dev may have not prioritized fun or interesting gameplay. Doesn't seem like there's a metaprogression system or unlocks or... much beyond the first run of any given character. The balance heavily favors Deathgrip currently, to the point where anything else is just a tedious chore. Which is a shame, because there could be a fun little game in.

3.00 star(s) 23 Votes