VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Edinburgh [v0.17] [Ricktor]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Pajumbas

Great game. Sad to see a game of this caliber is abandoned, but I will hold out hope that eventually, this game will be completed in all its wonderful glory. Really intrigued to see where Carl's transformation is headed.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Catwashere

The game has some grainy renders and for the story the MC is really annoying an so is his wife, the MC acts like such an idiot who might deserve being cucked though i am not into that kind of stuff. I do like the overall story since i like mythical creatures like vampires.
    If you are into cucking and fantasy then give the game a try.

Renders. 6.5/10
    Story. 7.5/10
    Characters. 6/10 MC and his wife need more work.
    Sex. 3/10 not much yet

My rating my change after the game is completed.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

onepoopyboi

Okay first of all I wanna say just make the punch to Danni optional or remove the punch altogether. Danni is fucking adorable and I absolutely didn't wanna do that.
    Now as for the review -
    The story is pretty decent . Mistresses are really good.
    I love femdom and this game is heavily based on femdom content so don't play it if you don't like femdom.
    There is also one or two cuckolding scenes , I'm absolutely not into cuckolding but just a warning for the people who are trying the game out the first time.
    The renders are pretty nice and unique ones which is a plus.
    There is also feminization content , I dont think it's avoidable not sure . I'm a degenerate pervert so I liked it but if you are not into it thats fine
    Overall I'd give this game - 9/10
    Definitely try it out if you love
    femdom
  4. 5.00 star(s)

LadyBoyJay

I love Danni, awesome character. Game has great potential. It does need more choices but hopefully those are coming soon. My only request would be
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

F3nris

Note: I’m not a native English speaker and have no experience with game development.

Things you should know before playing version 0.15:

• Few choices later in the game without any consequences for now
    • Male Protagonist with a submissive and dominant path (dominant path with no content for now, will be added with the next update)
    • Very few, short and late sex scenes, the game is more story driven

Version for the rest of the review: v0.1 Demo

Story:
    Since this is the very first version (and is labeled as demo), it’s hard to rate the story.
    But the premise is IMHO interesting and somewhat original (at least compared to all the of ‘schoolboy-fuck-simulators’ out there). There are a lot of characters introduced and it is at least hinted that most of them can be more than walking fuck-toys.
    There are some inconsistencies in how some characters behave and how the story is presented, but I would argue that these are fixable.

Presentation:
    I think the overall quality is okay (at least to my untrained eyes). I have seen better looking games, but I have also seen a lot of games far worse looking.
    I would say the most noticeable problems are the saggy breasts of some female characters. They sometimes look kinda wrong or the clothing is distorted. But AFAIK this is a common problem and I’m glad the developer still included them (you don’t see saggy breasts that often in games).

Gameplay:
    Well, it’s a kinetic novel (at least in this version), so pretty standard. The decision to go without choices in this kinda prologue is okay. I haven’t encountered any bugs, but that’s the least I expect of a kinetic novel.

Language:
    The English is good, no eye-catching mistakes here. All in all way above average nowadays (which is sad in its own way but has nothing to do with the game =D)

Content:
    No real fap-content yet, 1 short BJ and 1 very short kinda sex-scene (without text).
    Took me about an hour to get trough the demo which is above average considering this is a kinetic novel.

Conclusion:
    This project seems pretty ambitious and, by the looks of it now, more story-focused than a quick fapping-game.

This is a solid v0.1/demo (even more so for a first project). I think it is definitely worth at least 3 stars.
    I am adding an extra star (which it arguably deserves anyway) for the potential. I think that the story, setting and characters can work great together and also work well with the planed fetishes.

(Edit 23.07.2020: Changed the 'Things you should know '-Section to reflect the update 0.15, not sure if and when I'll update the rest of the review)