VN Ren'Py Abandoned Edinburgh [v0.17] [Ricktor]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Ricktor

Jun 13, 2017
Splash.jpg

Overview:
There is a war between Vampires and Succubi. One girl holds the key to give either side a distinct advantage, and you just married her. How did you ever get yourself mixed up in such a mess? You will find the Succubi and Vampires are generally not nice to ordinary mortals.​

Thread Updated: 2021-03-29
Release Date: 2021-03-27
Developer: Ricktor
Censored: No
Version: v0.17
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Others: Android* -
COMPRESSED*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

aavamp001.jpg Devlin003.jpg aavamp0011.jpg carlRun005.jpg salon401.jpg AA0003.jpg

Last edited:

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
You mentioned BDSM and cheating so i am curious about cheating part it's kinda she cheat us or MC is the cheating jerk ?

Reactions: Nospamwss

stacytv

Sep 6, 2019
Really enjoyed this, always nice to see a new 3D game exploring these kind of themes (y) For your first game it's very accomplished.

I have a query though.....

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
What kind of trap as well... Something tells me it's not the normal meaning of the tags, given the genre...
I believe that MC will eventually fully transform into a woman, so it's not a trap at all, it's a gender bender, I like that, and I like magical body transformations. So far the game is good, there are no choices, but the plot is still interesting

Reactions: lifemare
Dec 22, 2019
I wish the developer luck. This story is not for me though and I don't think it will have a wide fan base from reading through the first release unless major changes are implemented.

I find the supposed male protagonist's character really underwhelming and story unbelievable from the very start. Being they just got married and he's acting like a total dick like they should be getting a divorce, basically wanting nothing to do with his new bride. I mean first night of honeymoon and not even any romance/sex, infact no romance kissing, holding hands, anything between them besides sharing a bed. Also the fact every other male characters have a 12" wang and he just happens to be around 3" letting you know straight away how things are going to go. From the first time he's seen naked (not by his wife) and having no back bone being told what to do and wearing female clothes basically on command, you can see where the story is headed (sissification and him being cucked).

So far the story would be classed as a female protagonist story, leaning strongly towards multiple protagonist. I also find the fact there is no subtlety with the introduction of characters and the unfolding of the story a real shame with all the work that has been put into the graphics/scenery which hasn't been used to death in other stories released. I feel forces trying to tear apart a loving newly married couple (good vs. evil) would have been a far better story with different paths thrown in for the MC being faithful, cheating, transformation (maybe not sissification necesarily since vampires etc are involved, and not all trannies have little dicks if people went that route). Obviously having different endings including death for the story depending on choices made along the way would be a given.

The male characters looks wise are terrible in my opinion. Going along with choice routes I mentioned could have had him looking more like the MC from "Deliverance". And the wife could have looked a lot better, even hot (A married couple instead of a creep and stepdaughter vibe which is happening now). With transformation through breast increase yes, but mainly through fitness/dexterity levels etc. Though she will obviously transform, she just looks like a 15 year old with a face like a smashed crab at the beginning and after the makeover (at the salon in the middle of nowhere if you can believe that) she looks like a smashed crab undergoing chemotherapy with that hair.

But hey, all that's just my opinion and each to there own. If I were putting out my first works or my tenth I would really want to get my name out to as many people as possible, meaning appealing to the widest range of people I could. Especially if I wanted to sell my works and make money.

Good Luck! (y)

JujuFruit

May 12, 2020
Not bad but that's all: For the MC, xXDarkchyldeXx already said everything I thought about him. The story is so far good, we
will see the following.

You mentioned BDSM and cheating so i am curious about cheating part it's kinda she cheat us or MC is the cheating jerk ?
Maybe the MC will cheat with vampires or Succubi but like it said in description, if they don't really like mortals I think the cheating part would be more with his wife.

I believe that MC will eventually fully transform into a woman, so it's not a trap at all, it's a gender bender, I like that, and I like magical body transformations. So far the game is good, there are no choices, but the plot is still interesting
Yeah maybe this type of transformation or else transformation into vampire or succubi if he become a women.

It's still a v0.1 demo so we have to wait and see

Ricktor

Jun 13, 2017
Really enjoyed this, always nice to see a new 3D game exploring these kind of themes (y) For your first game it's very accomplished.

Well Chapter 4 is about 90% done, I just need to put another path in. No that is all I have for now. Trying to go as fast as I can, because I think a lot of questions can be answered in chapter 4.

Last edited:

Ricktor

Jun 13, 2017
Man, I must have missed all of this when I lived in Edinburgh, all I saw was tourism and junkies.
Lol, sorry. I knew if I used a real place I was going to run into trouble. It was a place I wanted to visit one day, so I said what the hell, I'll use it. Yeah I kinda took liberties with the real place, sorry if I offended.

Ricktor

Jun 13, 2017
Yes I put cheating in because of the MC and it has already happened. I kinda wanted to see how people thought of the other characters before I went down that path, but it was my plan, he would not be the only one. Chapter 4 gets more into the BDSM and beginning of the transformations.

Reactions: LadyBoyJay

Ricktor

Jun 13, 2017
I wish the developer luck. This story is not for me though and I don't think it will have a wide fan base from reading through the first release unless major changes are implemented.

I find the supposed male protagonist's character really underwhelming and story unbelievable from the very start. Being they just got married and he's acting like a total dick like they should be getting a divorce, basically wanting nothing to do with his new bride. I mean first night of honeymoon and not even any romance/sex, infact no romance kissing, holding hands, anything between them besides sharing a bed. Also the fact every other male characters have a 12" wang and he just happens to be around 3" letting you know straight away how things are going to go. From the first time he's seen naked (not by his wife) and having no back bone being told what to do and wearing female clothes basically on command, you can see where the story is headed (sissification and him being cucked).

So far the story would be classed as a female protagonist story, leaning strongly towards multiple protagonist. I also find the fact there is no subtlety with the introduction of characters and the unfolding of the story a real shame with all the work that has been put into the graphics/scenery which hasn't been used to death in other stories released. I feel forces trying to tear apart a loving newly married couple (good vs. evil) would have been a far better story with different paths thrown in for the MC being faithful, cheating, transformation (maybe not sissification necesarily since vampires etc are involved, and not all trannies have little dicks if people went that route). Obviously having different endings including death for the story depending on choices made along the way would be a given.

The male characters looks wise are terrible in my opinion. Going along with choice routes I mentioned could have had him looking more like the MC from "Deliverance". And the wife could have looked a lot better, even hot (A married couple instead of a creep and stepdaughter vibe which is happening now). With transformation through breast increase yes, but mainly through fitness/dexterity levels etc. Though she will obviously transform, she just looks like a 15 year old with a face like a smashed crab at the beginning and after the makeover (at the salon in the middle of nowhere if you can believe that) she looks like a smashed crab undergoing chemotherapy with that hair.

But hey, all that's just my opinion and each to there own. If I were putting out my first works or my tenth I would really want to get my name out to as many people as possible, meaning appealing to the widest range of people I could. Especially if I wanted to sell my works and make money.

Good Luck! (y)
Thank you for the feed back. I was hoping for honest opinions and you laid out some of the exact things I am not very happy about either. I have made some progress in Daz over the last 2 months,( I didn't even know what Daz studio was 2 months ago), but the main characters are awful. I'm working on different paths for people to take so at least a couple will lean to what you were describing. I'm using this as a way to get my feet wet, learn, and get better. I'm not a developer, just a guy having some fun. But I would still like to get better and put something good out so I appreciate the feed back. You definitely gave me some things to think about.

Ricktor

Jun 13, 2017

No but I am working as fast as I can. Much of Chapter 4 is done though. I'm trying to do a better job with the renders. Trying to get at least one branch and chapter 4 out in the next week or two.

Dec 22, 2019
Thank you for the feed back. I was hoping for honest opinions and you laid out some of the exact things I am not very happy about either. I have made some progress in Daz over the last 2 months,( I didn't even know what Daz studio was 2 months ago), but the main characters are awful. I'm working on different paths for people to take so at least a couple will lean to what you were describing. I'm using this as a way to get my feet wet, learn, and get better. I'm not a developer, just a guy having some fun. But I would still like to get better and put something good out so I appreciate the feed back. You definitely gave me some things to think about.
Hey, it's nice to see a developer take an interest in what people think and as a consumer it's a refreshing change.

Little dick MC's being sissified and cucked just isn't my thing but if you do end up changing up the script and add various paths I will definitely pick it up again and recommend.

Regardless of my opinions though. A lot of developers seem to take 6 months for an update with a tiny amount of content and quality that doesn't come close to what you've put out so far. So just take your time to get things the quality your after, with the renders and script. The most common comments I read are from people hating the script most of all. It's not a believable conversation, or the old English isn't my first language (but they couldn't find anyone who could proof read either it seems), or spelling mistakes. They also rush an update, releasing with errors that could have been avoided I'm sure if they had a couple of people beta test first.

I didn't see a Patreon or Discord link? Couldn't hurt to be funded and give people an idea of release schedules, etc. Your scenery renders are outstanding and a breath of fresh air over freakin' schools and the same few houses used in every other release. The other female renders are great, well apart from those two bald vampire slaves (couldn't work out why bald). Anyway, looking forward to your future work. (y)

Reactions: Ricktor

F3nris

Oct 31, 2019
Hy, I really like the game so far (even though it's only v0.1 :ROFLMAO:)
And I look forward to the next chapters and the implementation of the planned fetishes (maybe add them to the OP as 'planned'?).

I have to say, I was kinda confused with the "male protagonist"-tag while playing (as mentioned by others before). The player perspective in the demo feels more like an observer watching a movie and following multiple characters of equal importance. I don't know if this was planned that way. But I think it works pretty well in an introduction like this.

I'm curious how that will change (or not change) in the next chapters.

Ricktor

Jun 13, 2017
Hy, I really like the game so far (even though it's only v0.1 :ROFLMAO:)
And I look forward to the next chapters and the implementation of the planned fetishes (maybe add them to the OP as 'planned'?).

I have to say, I was kinda confused with the "male protagonist"-tag while playing (as mentioned by others before). The player perspective in the demo feels more like an observer watching a movie and following multiple characters of equal importance. I don't know if this was planned that way. But I think it works pretty well in an introduction like this.

I'm curious how that will change (or not change) in the next chapters.
Sorry for the confusion. When I first started, I was just making a story while I learned and played around with Daz Studio, and from there somehow I ended up on Ren'PY. I had a lot of time with the virus not allowing me to work. Anyway around halfway through chapter 3 I thought "this is a lot of fun, I wonder if I could actually make a game out of it that people might like." This is why I am just calling it a Demo. I wanted to let the player choose any character they wanted to be, but I couldn't come up with a logical/practical way to do it, so I just picked one. I picked the one that was the odd man out kinda. I thought about using Gwen as the MC also. Do you think people would be interested in playing from her prospective?

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes