Daz Edit color of genital area Genesis 8.1 Body texture?

NightCat99

Jul 27, 2023
If I open the torso texture in Photoshop and make the area darker it turns out to be a mess when applied to the character because the area where the anus and the vagina would be are both at different locations at the edge of the texture.

Anyone have any tips on how to edit it properly so that both edges match? Or where to learn how to edit textures properly...

Thanks

NightCat99

Jul 27, 2023
If I open the torso texture in Photoshop and make the area darker it turns out to be a mess when applied to the character because the area where the anus and the vagina would be are both at different locations at the edge of the texture.

Anyone have any tips on how to edit it properly so that both edges match? Or where to learn how to edit textures properly...

Thanks
Nevermind. I figured it out. For any texture noobs like me: You just have to download the templates from daz and then use the UV lines to match the editing correctly. You just have to figure out which UV line is which at the different locations at the edges.

Draco6393

Apr 16, 2022
You just have to download the templates from daz and then use the UV lines to match the editing correctly.
Can you send me the link for the templates I would need to download to fix this? I am having the same problem with my renders.