Editing typos

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
Hello,
I am a relative newcomer to this community only learning of these types of games after stumbling upon a few gameplay videos on other sites. What has got my quasi OCD going has been the sheer number of typos I come across. Sometimes in long standing titles which leave me with little hope that they will get fixed by the original developers, assuming that they are even still actively working on their projects. I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction to a way to solve these issues myself. As an example some of these typos are most likely from an issue with translation as I keep coming across quite instead of quiet, variations of berry and berryed instead of bury and buried and others that do not immediately come to mind.

Thank you kindly for any guidance that can be given.

Bev_

Nov 17, 2018
RenPy games are really easy:
1. Use UnRen to extract rpa packages and decompile rpyc files if needed (sometimes there is no packages and decompiled files are included).
2. Use basically any text editor (Atom is the most popular I think, but Notepad++ is my choice) to edit rpy files.
Probably the fastest way would be opening all the rpy files (e.g. as a project) and looking through all of them (Ctrl + F -> Find All in All opened documents) for that typo.