Identify Egyptian/Pharoah game

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
A long time ago, I played a game that I think was on newgrounds. The synopsis was you go on a field trip to a museum and I also remember that you play as a young egyptian girl who's going to be queen and you're basically groomed to have sex with a bunch of dudes. I can't remember the name of the game but it's been bugging me for years. Any help would be awesome.

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
I don't know the title anymore, but I think I remember the game. Spoilers ahead: The young queen/princess died young and is kept in the museum as a mummy and is revived when a boy ejaculates onto her (yeah... don't ask). She shows up at the local high school the next day and relies on semen to stay alive, so she pursues guys aggressively. Meanwhile, the mummy is reported missing at the museum and an investigation is started. The young royal is getting quite desperate and accosts the school's douchey principal. She makes him cum, but turns back into a mummy anyway, while the principal passes out. He is found with his dick out and with his semen on the missing mummy and is arrested for necrophilia. Is that the same game?

• Red Heart
Reactions: JamieSadistic

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
I don't know the title anymore, but I think I remember the game. Spoilers ahead: The young queen/princess died young and is kept in the museum as a mummy and is revived when a boy ejaculates onto her (yeah... don't ask). She shows up at the local high school the next day and relies on semen to stay alive, so she pursues guys aggressively. Meanwhile, the mummy is reported missing at the museum and an investigation is started. The young royal is getting quite desperate and accosts the school's douchey principal. She makes him cum, but turns back into a mummy anyway, while the principal passes out. He is found with his dick out and with his semen on the missing mummy and is arrested for necrophilia. Is that the same game?
YES! That's totally it. I can't remember the name though.