EHunter Script (for E-Hentai) not load properly + Any rec alternative script/extension similar to that.

Bubulae

Jul 30, 2017
Been using EHunter Script (extension before) for years now to make reading on e-hentai (and other site) more convenience by scrolling down. But since July this year, it seems my Ehunter just not work properly. By I mean not work properly, it just won't load. So early page it will load and couple page later it will just Waiting. Its just Waiting, not failed to load. Well you might say "Cant you just press refresh/other source to load it" ? Yes I can, but this Waiting thing will goes on and on and on at the point the rest of the page will be waiting that makes you think, whats the point Im using this script when I still need to click one by one to load the pictures.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Been trying stuff like reduce the amount of load quantity, clear the cache, clean reinstalling the script and even tried to use other browser, it seems the problem still there. Context, my internet not that great, its about 100Mbps. But Im using worse than that before and its work perfectly fine.
Been asking on the EHunter github, but the author not that active there. So, havent get any solution yet. Tried to google it, seems like some people ask several question regarding e-hentai, so I decide to asking here.

If there no solution yet, is there any similar script or addon with Ehunter? I found 2 myself, but it has it flawed and kinda annoying flaw IMO.
I forgot the name of the first one, but Its let you keep scrolling and it will automatically load the picture. The flaw in this script, its kinda buggy. Sometimes it just stuck without load anything.
The 2nd one was e-Hentai Scroll mode. This maybe close to Ehunter when it come to reading experience. But the flaw in this script, the rubber band effect. Sometimes when you read and scroll down, the page will bounce back to previous page, and its getting annoying when you read.

Any Solution of Recommendation? Thanks for reading this..

Last edited: