RPGM - Completed - Eileen ~The Curse of Futanari Succubus~ [Final] [AtarimeJerky]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Crimpy

Loved this game its the only H game I actually beat haha. I ended up using a moneymaking exploit and made a lot of money and fucked a lot of girls. I do have a strong futa fetish so that may be the reason why but I loved this game.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Acropolis

UPDATE: I Initially gave this a bad review because of the ridiculous game balance. MC runs out of health way too fast with lack of healing items and $$$, and results in game over.

Easily remedied this upon revisiting it by just using an online save editor and just maxing out money. That way you're free to buy a fuckton of healing items without having to worry about difficulty.

Glad I came back, it's a really good game otherwise. Enemies can take forever to recruit, which can be annoying, but the combat mechanics are second to none and make it all worthwhile.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Deleted member 351786

If you are into the main fetish (futa/shemale) for you it may be a 4/5. Objectively the game is more of a 3/5.
    The gameplay is lacking, most of the battles can be won easily and since nothing is tied to difficulty you don't have to play on hard. Catching all the enemies can be grindy towards higher levels.
    However there is pontential in the combat system and the concept in general. The writing is decent or at least isn't annoying. The scenes are of higher quality and the standing arts are good even if there is not much of them. Enemies also have some rellay basic animation to them which is a nice touch.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

H.ERO

this game is enjoyable to play, gameplays is fun, the protagonist is charming, sex scenes are fun and decent but there is 1 scene feel bad because many futanari cock (especially the boss HUGE cock) is being censor so half of the scenes is fuucking blurry making your hard too see them having sex, who the fuuck Ideas is this lol and WTF this game size is about 800mb+ but only have 12 Sex scenes??? the lewd battle scenes through is animated also the game is shorts maybe 3 hours+, Rarely loading scenes took to long even through my computer specs are good, and the puzzle some of them are confuse it take me almost half of hours try to figuring out but can't so i read the comments in this threads to finally understand it. still i recommended your to play it because it fun and if your like it Buy the game to supports the developers. sorry if my english are bad