Eiyu Senki Gold

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
alright , but can you recommend me some games that similar to eiyu senki but more H scenes ?
Srpg conquer the world type? let's see...
If you want vanilla sex like eiyuu senki there is: koihime musou and shin koihime musou (being fan translated currently)
If you want more more harcore (rape): there is rance series, it's translated from rance 1 to sengoku rance (which mangagamer is currently retranslating)... rance quest is also being translated by mangagamer.
Those are what i remember. I do not recall any nukige srpg translated.

deadmoon

Aug 7, 2017
Srpg conquer the world type? let's see...
If you want vanilla sex like eiyuu senki there is: koihime musou and shin koihime musou (being fan translated currently)
If you want more more harcore (rape): there is rance series, it's translated from rance 1 to sengoku rance (which mangagamer is currently retranslating)... rance quest is also being translated by mangagamer.
Those are what i remember.
how much h scene does Sengoku Rance got ?
i wanna play it and enjoy the h scenes too , sorry for bad english

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
how much h scene does Sengoku Rance got ?
i wanna play it and enjoy the h scenes too , sorry for bad english
Sengoku has a lot of sex (a lot of rape too). But the gameplay is the meat of the game, it's damn hard, be prepared.

Reactions: Fadhil28674

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
should i download the patch or the game in english ? it says Translation: 70%
That is mangagamer translation, they picked up the game which already had a complete fan translation ( ) and are retranslating.
If you want to play sengoku, you have two options: play game with fan translation or wait till mangagamer complete their job, both are viable.

deadmoon

Aug 7, 2017
That is mangagamer translation, they picked up the game which already had a complete fan translation ( ) and are retranslating.
If you want to play sengoku, you have two options: play game with fan translation or wait till mangagamer complete their job, both are viable.
and you have any link for the koihime musou and shin koihime musou game with english trans ? its non-free and i'm poor af

• Haha
Reactions: Ero_Gamer

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
A tip, next time use the "search" function above right.

Shin koihime is still being translated.
How about the Rance Quest? Do you have it? I have the Rance Quest Magnum But I can't install it because the installer is in Japanese

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
How about the Rance Quest? Do you have it? I have the Rance Quest Magnum But I can't install it because the installer is in Japanese
I have the japanese version. The english one is still being translated, you can check the progress here:

No no I mean I have the game But I don't know how to install it
EDIT: Just checked my external hdd and apparently i deleted the game after the translation announcement.
I only have Rance IX here, if it is of any help for you, here is a tutorial, see if it works for Quest:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If it doesn't work, sorry, but i'll wait for the translation :p.

Ashelia1234

Mar 13, 2018
I've dowloaded the japanese game (from 2 sources), no problem to install it but the game crash at launch. Did someone had the same problem, and how resolve it?

Sep 28, 2018
Checked the mangagamer page and its not on the project screen. So did the TL for Gold just get dropped and nobody is working on it?