VN Ren'Py Completed Eldritch Academy [Final] [Jackkel Dragon]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1592143189489.png

Overview:
Solana Academy is a prestigious all-girl boarding school in a remote corner of Japan. Despite its distance from major cities, it never wants for students or funding.

However, the ideal school life at Solana Academy is disrupted by the sudden appearance of grotesque monsters from the formerly sealed-off old dormitory. A chance discovery of magical “petals” leaves four students as the only line of defense against this threat. But as the girls investigate the old dormitory for a way to be rid of the monsters, they begin to uncover a sinister truth regarding their school…
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-06-14
Release Date: 2019-01-04
Developer: Jackkel Dragon (Nightshade) -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
VNDB:
Length: Short (2-10 hours)
Sequel: Eldritch University
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
All
: - - - - -

Extras:
Italian Translation*
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1592143062687.png 1592143083423.png 1592143132660.png 1592143162742.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
We have pages and pages of games with no sexual content, the tag is a thing that exists so it's pretty obvious games with no sexual content will appear....

Every time one does, people have to point it out instead of just moving the fuck along and finding something they prefer.

No idea why, it serves no purpose.

Well done folks, you can read tags and repeat them, your parents must be so proud of you.

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
No sexual content is common in Lesbian games... In some minds Lesbian sex isn't really sex and I truly wish everyone would learn to distinguish between penile penetration and sexual content. A penis is never required for sex but maybe there needs to be a new tag with F on F sex.
Oh additionally I have no idea if there is female on female sex in this game I haven't played it.

Reactions: Neitha

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Otherwise known as morons.
If one or both get off, it's sex.
I really don't understand why people are quoting my post and responding as if I am agreeing that lesbian sex isn't still sex. I made the post after going through more than 2000 threads and seeing all the confusion about lesbian content and no sexual content. Instead of quoting me and arguing my point how about find and play games with lesbian sex posted as no sexual content and contact the original poster with your annoyance.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I really don't understand why people are quoting my post and responding as if I am agreeing that lesbian sex isn't still sex. I made the post after going through more than 2000 threads and seeing all the confusion about lesbian content and no sexual content. Instead of quoting me and arguing my point how about find and play games with lesbian sex posted as no sexual content and contact the original poster with your annoyance.
I didn't quote your post in that manner, I quoted it to give context to my post which was agreeing with you.