EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Capture.PNG

Overview:
Eleanor 3 is a dating sim where you need to make various choices and perform actions based on a daily schedule in order to put her life on the right track. In this story, you'll meet characters from the previous parts as well as new ones. You're in command here, so, according to your actions, Eleanor will become their best friend or... take off her panties in front of them, exposing her wet cunt while awaiting their rough touch. But hey - she is married, so don't forget to balance life between her wifely duties and her more adventurous lifestyle. Though maybe balance is overrated?

But that's not everything: there is a huge shadow circling around her life. Can you identify it? Can you stand against it? And, most importantly, not end up with her soul and body consumed by its lust for revenge?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2021-01-05
Release Date: 2019-08-26
Developer: Lesson of Passion
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.2
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Video:

The Links are updated with new Version. Steam Stub Removed (no need for launcher, direct run from Eleanor 3.exe)

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Extras: Walkthrough - Money Cheat - Galley & Ending unlocked -
Cheat File

Thanks Dllfile for the links
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

dm_ele3_0001.jpg dm_ele3_0002.jpg dm_ele3_0003.jpg dm_ele3_0004.jpg dm_ele3_0005.jpg dm_ele3_0006.jpg dm_ele3_0007.jpg dm_ele3_0008.jpg dm_ele3_0009.jpg dm_ele3_0010.jpg dm_ele3_0011.jpg dm_ele3_0012.jpg dm_ele3_0013.jpg dm_ele3_0014.jpg dm_ele3_0015.jpg dm_ele3_0016.jpg ele3_chars_fix.png

XKimky

Jul 23, 2017
Looks really nice but.... ntr? i hate it
Since this is a female protagonist game, why would NTR bother you ?
When the lead is a male then I guess I could understand since you can feel betrayed or just dont like when you get cheat on, but when it's a female protagonist I dont see why NTR change anything, you're gonna get fucked by a tons of men and probably lick a few cunts along the way.
Personnaly I dont see the fun of seeing the same woman get fucked by several man but to each their own.

ChiakiM

Oct 2, 2017
It finally cracked because they publish it on steam?I have subscribed to lop gold member and s&g member for four months,and they suddenly blocked my account because I use vpn?Even not any replies to the eamil letters I sent to them,shitty website and lazy workers.

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
I don't know why but my antivirus places it into quarantine and it says its machinelearning sth ?

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes