Mod Ren'Py Element-174 - Universal Gallery Unlocker [v2.0.0] [SomeGuyWithNoImagination]

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019

Overview:
A universal gallery unlocker that should work with all versions of Element-174 - past, present, or future.​

Updated: 2021-11-05
Game/Creator: Element-174 / Knotty Games
Modder: SomeGuyWithNoImagination /
Mod Version: v2.0.0
Game Version: Any (Last tested on v0.20b)
Language: English

Features:
- Fully unlocks the scene gallery
- Automatically detects all scenes in the gallery and should work with any version of the game - past, present, or future.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:

Last edited:

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
I played the scene with Isabella in the locker rooms and apparently there was another scene where she gave me a blowjob, yet this scene is nowhere to be found.

Balthasar-Gelt

Aug 5, 2021
SomeGuyWithNoImagination Can you please update your unlocker?
I know it's a universal mod but I think it's when I install it it will delete the new scenes from the gallery,I checked and there is no new scenes in v.20 compared to v.19 when I use the mod.

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
SomeGuyWithNoImagination Can you please update your unlocker?
I know it's a universal mod but I think it's when I install it it will delete the new scenes from the gallery,I checked and there is no new scenes in v.20 compared to v.19 when I use the mod.
The new scenes were not added to the gallery in v0.20. They will be added in v0.20b.

v0.20b will also bring a rewrite to the gallery code. This mod is not compatible with that rewrite and will require an update to function.

Reactions: Balthasar-Gelt