DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
holly shit the choices in this game...there might be a little to many for my taste and having to play with a walkthrough all the time just doesnt feel right for me. the girls and the story are amazing but all those choices you gotta make kinda makes me uncomfortable..dont know how to feel about this one yet but i'll check later updates cause i'm digging the fetishes the dev wants to add in the future. we'll see how it turns out

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I'm wondering what deep dark secret Madison has. If she says she's really a trap I'm gonna lose my shit lol Lawd I hope that's her secret. :love:

picobyte

Oct 20, 2017
Corruption is ok, mind control great, hypnosis, domination, mind break all fine but confusion:eek:

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
This update probably should have been called 0.95 rather than 10 since it was fixes rather than a content update.

Reactions: Chez Philos

frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
Neat, but it gets pretty convoluted if you want to get at all the content. That could get better or worse in future releases, I guess we'll see.

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
i like the girls in this. hope to see Penny get that gang bang since shes so ditzy. no sexual content but looking forward to next update.

RaduStefan

Aug 9, 2017
Is there a scene where Caroline spanks the main character for discipline?
If there is, how can I get to it
9.png

Last edited:

mathi81

Nov 8, 2018
You must bully Jenna or Madison (Day 4) and you must go to the assistant dean´s office (Day 5).

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
Wow i'm impressed, more choice and consequences than the extinct telltale games.
Indeed, I hope that the dev won't feel burnout by putting them and connecting them. Unlike another game, Shadows over Manston, dev dug the game to its grave by putting crazy amount of route, choices and consequences.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
so..popped the update on..went for a Katy spin..after the content just booted me to menu..a little warning next time :p i can see..depending which routes you take..you can be open to 3-4 girls per route..but never every girl..on my Katy route it seems i also have attracted Madison,Penny and Holmes...so each route may give you 4 potential dames?...no idea..but can see this becoming extremely convoluted as time goes on and multiple pages of saves used..LOL..also..Madison is the hottest dame in case y'all need to know the facts ;)

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Damn, not even 2 weeks! Those updates come fast. Hope this continues as strong as it started.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Also, how come not more people have caught up on how parts of the game and some of the characters are really similar to the famous anime series "Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya."

Not as in dev stole this, but definitely feels as if partly inspired by...

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes