TCMS's Special Bunny
Modder
Uploader
Donor
GFX Designer
May 4, 2017
2.png

Overview:
Elemental Tail is a Third-person Furry RPG made in Unreal engine 4. This game will take you on a journey through the world of Remold as you return home to find it somewhat tainted from what you remembered. Adventure around your home town and engage with numerous characters and combatants in numerous lewd scenarios.​

Thread Updated: 2019-02-09
Release Date: 2019-02-09
Developer: sgt_Muffin'
Censored: No
Version: v0.1 Public Build
Language: English
Genre:
3D Game, Adventure, Furry, Male Protagonist, Female Protagonist, Turn Based Combat, Character Creation

Installation:
1. Extract and run.

Features:
A character creation suite: choose your gender and species from Feline and Canine, you can adjust your body type, clothes, colours, patterns, and much more.
2 Lewd cinematics: these are the more orchestrated lewd scenes of the game normally tied to the story in some way.
The city of Marnahl to explore: with plenty of characters and dialogue.
Initial main quests: A couple of quests including the first part of the main storyline.
Dungeon combat system: A turn based combat system with varied types of attacks and spells.

Future Development:
Inventory system: this will be a big driver in making the combat much more fun. This will include money, provisions for health and casting, and of course toys!
Facial animation: This will definitely aid the cinematics of the game a lot.
Jobs: This will be quite a long running goal for the game, there are a couple of jobs under development and planned very soon the most exiting being the opening of the ‘Midnight howl’ Marnahl’s local tavern.
Outer city exploration: on the arrival of the ‘guard centaurs’ this will open up a whole new avenue of game-play with different zone exploration starting with the Nevergreen forest.
Quests: obviously there will be an ongoing continuation of the main quest line but also some more fun side quests to help with your character development.
Character relationships: this will be a way of generating favour with characters you like and allowing the player to create relationships via keeping up friendliness with characters, gifting, and certain quests.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

255972_CharacterSelect.png 255977_LookingatFarm.png 255975_Combat_System.png 255976_HouseYard.png 255973_CharacterFemale_decorative.png 255974_NiceView01.png

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
mmh i see sex is cinematic..

soo no interaction during sex scene right ?

Altaro42

Aug 20, 2017
mmh i see sex is cinematic..

soo no interaction during sex scene right ?
The current lewd animations are part of the quest line which are cinematic but animations from combat will be based on your character and you'll have options as to what you want to do. just currently only cinematic is available hope that helps :)

Altaro42

Aug 20, 2017
Promising idea, but the character models are in the middle of the uncanny valley.
Yeah the characters will be redone in a more cartooney style and ill ditch the UE4 fur shader, fur in general in UE4 is a disaster and I'm clearly not able to go for a more realistic style.

Buscemi however is making me cry; of laughter or sadness I don't know lol. But I appreciate the feedback non the less.

Nastumi

Jan 1, 2019
It's 0.1 public so far, a lot will be changing in the developpement so I don't mind the characters for now (and a future more cartoony style can be interesting). From what I could see tho, and the roadmap, I'm definitively keeping an eye on that one, and I hope the devs have creative minds and (un)healthy fetishes for what's to come.

Keep up the good work :)

Phoobos

Aug 7, 2017
The game is very promising but it needs to improve the lighting, not see anything in the cave, even changing the video options, does not solve.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.