3.90 star(s) 15 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Overview:

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
I've been asked to continue Crust's work but felt I'd rather start over because I didn't like how much of the images were being cut to make it 16:9... I made mine 1024x800 and thus less was removed from images. Yes it'll have bars on sides.
NOTE: That some of his images are based on having a black background around the RPGM based rooms...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2021-02-09
Release Date: 2021-02-09
Original Game/Creator: Nickfifa
Developer: Phalzyr
Version: 0.33
Language: English
Original Game: Elena's Life
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - -
Mac: - - -

Android: - - -

Compressed
Win/Linux
: - - -
Mac: - - -

Extras: Italian Translation -

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1558394958451.png 1558395014937.png 1589197908161.png

Last edited:

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
But a Question: Will you do a Monthly update?
At least... But probably more often than monthly till i get caught up of course.
While I dont mind restarting, the new format worries me, its not going to end up being a bloated mess of 4GB just to give us 1080p images that I cant tell apart from a regular 480p one right ?
What size you see now is it, future update will be rpy text files you simply add to what you already downloaded, and maybe a couple background images i haven't accounted for. That's my plan anyway. I simply took his images and tried to standardize his sizes, I.E. the majority he had at 1024x800 and 1024x849 and I simply cropped to 1024x800 so not increase on file sizes ;)
If I do go to 16:9 as an option later then I'll be cropping not enlarging anything...

NOTE that ALL of his images are in this dload, not just day 1 images ;)

Last edited:

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
This is why this community should not be carelessly criticized. Fans picking up other fans' work and carrying on (Thickgravy doing a Katie's Corruption sequel comes to mind).

Good luck on your "remake".

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
mac version please
Sorry completely forgot to do a distribution for mac... Once it is done uploading I'll fix OP.

However, I've done some more work since build 0.1 so some of day 2 will be in mac version... and I forgot to move the silly json files out of folder... so need to rebuild.

Last edited:

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
That would be awsome. If do that, I mean more updates in a month, you will become a hero.
My plan is this: version 0.2 will be first four days (that way my version equals his) and then I release every two days i get done (as he does 2 days each version...), whether it takes me a couple days or week or month... every two days I'll put up an update patch that you can add to what is already dloaded (so no need to dload the main huge resource again each version) I am working on other things "Where the Heart is" will always get my main focus when needed.

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
Please make it both ways. It would work better for me. I would not complain if you would make it that way. Or you can make a crunched Version later.

Reactions: makcim334

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Uploaded version 0.3 working on workupload links but it being a pain... Not sure how MAC does updating so let me know if the patch doesn't work... if not then I'll just stick with full update. someone please let me know.

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I got the most time consuming part done of editing images, so it is just adding the story in now for the most part. That and I'm just running through it to make sure it functions not actually grammar/spellchecking his work. I can do that later and of course correction if someone post such a bug ;)

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Well the next update might take longer, looking at everything I wanted to put all those mini pictures next to dialogue afterall... So I'm working on that I need to put them into day 1-6 before starting on 7. I'm also going to edit json files so it is a heck lot simpler porting the dialogue in...

Reactions: makcim334

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
Well the next update might take longer, looking at everything I wanted to put all those mini pictures next to dialogue afterall... So I'm working on that I need to put them into day 1-6 before starting on 7. I'm also going to edit json files so it is a heck lot simpler porting the dialogue in...
Take your time. There is no need to rush it.

Reactions: Valronn

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
The above opinion is the first of its kind anywhere on this site. Mark this day.

Reactions: Avi88
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes