sscorpionn

Jan 25, 2018
Good afternoon guys i have a question and wondering if someone can help. I´m replaying the game but i haven´t got much further, so i was wondering if there is an option to select to date Tom or Jamal or i can date both?
Thanks
try this one,i find it while trying to fix my game, enjoy it :)

hotword3

Mar 23, 2019
Don't know if somebody else asked this question before but....I'm not reading through 141 pages, so my question is:

IF you skip the magician first quest(when you go to his show with the daughter) how does it change the game?
In one of my saves i skipped it because his face(the magicians) annoys me and he gets between Elena and Brad, so I didn't do the quest, but as I was playing I reached the point where you get the TV delivery.

Does this trigger his peeping tom event when you fuck Brad on the couch? Even if supposedly you never met the guy and there is no way in hell he knew you?
I did the same choice hoping that didn´t have to deal with the magician but failed. You still get the tv and he gets in the way of Brad and Elena. I guess it´s a bug :(

Reactions: RhasAlGhul

MacDoobie

Mar 3, 2019
I did the same choice hoping that didn´t have to deal with the magician but failed. You still get the tv and he gets in the way of Brad and Elena. I guess it´s a bug :(
So far in my experience you can choose not to participate in a scene with another character and not see the sex...but further on the main story never changes either way.

There is no alternate story line where the TV does not arrive even if you ignore the creepy magician (who I hate too). For example one can also choose not to see the scenes with Jamal but he will still appear and act like you had sex with him.

This is more like a visual novel with only one main path so far (well, possibly 2 now after you have to make a choice towards the end, not sure yet) then a game in my opinion...but I still love the storyline and hot artwork - it is one of my favorites.

prdude

Jul 30, 2017
That Magician char is ruining the whole game. He makes no sense. Please remove him totally. Also the game lacks suspension as everything takes place too fast. A Mother and Wife is a great great example of this done right. Just an Amazing game!

Nickfifa

Jun 23, 2017
You meet the magician if you go with Kaley to that show she is invited to. Even if you say no and don't go with her, Kaley still goes on her own, at the background of Elena's story and the magician learns her address from her, sends the tv to spy on her and happens to see Elena and Brad. Getting between her and Brad is not a bug, it's part of their story. They needed a break for Elena to realise that she needs Brad in her life. Someone had to play that part :)

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
FYI the update the magician was removed from the game and Elena grew very close to Brad, was also the update nickfifa credited a 100$ (or maybe even more) Patron.
Also the pacing of these scenes felt way faster than the overall pace of the game. Usually you only get one scene per character per update and that update had multiple Elena/Brad/Magician scenes to remove him

Therefore my personal assumption is that a patron payed to have the magician removed and have Elena get back with Brad

hotword3

Mar 23, 2019
You meet the magician if you go with Kaley to that show she is invited to. Even if you say no and don't go with her, Kaley still goes on her own, at the background of Elena's story and the magician learns her address from her, sends the tv to spy on her and happens to see Elena and Brad. Getting between her and Brad is not a bug, it's part of their story. They needed a break for Elena to realise that she needs Brad in her life. Someone had to play that part :)

Thanks for the answer and the enlightment. I was wondering that i was the only one who hated the char...guess not. Thanks

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
That Magician char is ruining the whole game. He makes no sense. Please remove him totally. Also the game lacks suspension as everything takes place too fast. A Mother and Wife is a great great example of this done right. Just an Amazing game!
First off, read the post from @Nickfifa immediately after yours.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
From Patreon:
About next version...
Hey guys. I was hoping to have the new version ready by April 20, like every month, but unfortunately I had some health issues the last couple of days (dizzy and headache) and even had to go to hospital to run some tests. The results were fine, but I'm still feeling like sh!t and didn't have the time to sit on my computer at all...The doctors even said that it the computer (too many hours there) might be the reason for what is happening to me.
Anyway, even if I'm not 100% I will start working on Elena's life as soon as I can and I will try to have the update ready by the end of the month. That's also the reason why I don't have a new sample ready to post....
I know this is personal stuff but I thought that you guys should know about it. I hope I'll get better and get back to work as soon as I can. I'll keep you guys informed.

hotword3

Mar 23, 2019
From Patreon:
About next version...
Hey guys. I was hoping to have the new version ready by April 20, like every month, but unfortunately I had some health issues the last couple of days (dizzy and headache) and even had to go to hospital to run some tests. The results were fine, but I'm still feeling like sh!t and didn't have the time to sit on my computer at all...The doctors even said that it the computer (too many hours there) might be the reason for what is happening to me.
Anyway, even if I'm not 100% I will start working on Elena's life as soon as I can and I will try to have the update ready by the end of the month. That's also the reason why I don't have a new sample ready to post....
I know this is personal stuff but I thought that you guys should know about it. I hope I'll get better and get back to work as soon as I can. I'll keep you guys informed.

I hope you get better soon.

Reactions: Nickfifa
3.60 star(s) 36 Votes