Ric

Oct 21, 2016
I have a problem.

still no reply
You have a bug. The decision to start with the previous save. Also on your screenshot, the action button has shifted to a corner. Try clicking on it (and to other places).
There are no other options

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
It's a picture of Elena and David meeting David's boss at what looks like, his house.
I don't think so. David's boss, Mr. Johnson, is completely bald. This guy has a white fringe. It looks more like Mark, Kaley's landlord. That also looks like the white shirt that Mark usually (if not always) wears.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I wasn't sure myself who was in that picture. I thought Mr. Johnson, Mark or George. So I fired the game up and took a look. To me, that is definitely Mark in that preview pic.

Besides, Mr. Johnson and George were both in the last release. It's time that Mark showed his homely face again. Although, I have no idea what the pretense would be to bring both Elena and David to his apartment.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I wasn't sure myself who was in that picture. I thought Mr. Johnson, Mark or George. So I fired the game up and took a look. To me, that is definitely Mark in that preview pic.

Besides, Mr. Johnson and George were both in the last release. It's time that Mark showed his homely face again. Although, I have no idea what the pretense would be to bring both Elena and David to his apartment.
Yeah, looking at it again, it does look like Mark.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
i am at the quest when mina left the house and i didnt get the option for sleep for the next day plzz help see i get the option od change clothes but didnt get option for slep
This is close to the end of version 0.26. I do not quite understand how you need to help. There you just need to follow the emerging events. On your screenshot you need to click on the closet with clothes. If you need something else you can check the quest log. There are no other options. If the event assumes after pressing to go to bed, other events mean it should be.
If the game does not go further then this is a bug and you need to play from the last stable save.

pro98799

Dec 10, 2018
This is close to the end of version 0.26. I do not quite understand how you need to help. There you just need to follow the emerging events. On your screenshot you need to click on the closet with clothes. If you need something else you can check the quest log. There are no other options. If the event assumes after pressing to go to bed, other events mean it should be.
If the game does not go further then this is a bug and you need to play from the last stable save.
theres seems to be a bug can anyone give me the save file of where brad and elena and mina have threesome?

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
theres seems to be a bug can anyone give me the save file of where brad and elena and mina have threesome?
About saving a lot of times they wrote. Each version contains a save to the end of the previous one. Separately, the save can be found by reading previous posts. I also several times made links to save including save from the beginning to the end of version 0.26.

pro98799

Dec 10, 2018
About saving a lot of times they wrote. Each version contains a save to the end of the previous one. Separately, the save can be found by reading previous posts. I also several times made links to save including save from the beginning to the end of version 0.26.
i dont understand what r u saying plss elaborate and do u have save file of the quest where they had threesome brad, elena, mina ?? plzz help i dont want to play from the begning plzz help

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
i dont understand what r u saying plss elaborate and do u have save file of the quest where they had threesome brad, elena, mina ?? plzz help i dont want to play from the begning plzz help
What prevents you from reading previous posts and using the search on the topic? I already made posts with save and other users too. What do I need to publish save on each new page just because you are too lazy to find what is already there? What you are asking is related to the end of version 0.26 (I already talked about this). All you need to do is find a post with save. there are almost 60
#2,776

Reactions: patrickB
3.60 star(s) 36 Votes