CorzoSiete

May 19, 2018
This is close to the end of version 0.26. I do not quite understand how you need to help. There you just need to follow the emerging events. On your screenshot you need to click on the closet with clothes. If you need something else you can check the quest log. There are no other options. If the event assumes after pressing to go to bed, other events mean it should be.
If the game does not go further then this is a bug and you need to play from the last stable save.
But we are in the 0.27

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
But we are in the 0.27
So what? Version 0.27 contains saves at the end of version 0.26. The question was on the events of the end of version 0.26.
Nobody asked about saving for the end of version 0.27. And what's the point of playing if all you need is save on the end of the game?

realever

Sep 17, 2018
i think hers daughter kaley is the only one which elena don´t have sex at the moment.But i hope it´s happen sometime

salgazar

Aug 4, 2017
First of all has wonderful promise for the future. Characters are awesome and the game universe can be expanded. Posting my review here, I hope nickfifa the game developer gets support to see it out!

Gameplay 7/10

Visuals 9/10

The oomph factor 10/10

Character design 10/10

Well having said that there are no big or branching choices that affect the game as of now. Would be good to see if the guy adds a point system in the future.

hotword3

Mar 23, 2019
Can some one give me a hint. I am playing the 0.27v and i think i got in some kind of loop. After the second Geppeto encounter all i do afterwards is go to work and go to sleep. Is it the end?

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Can some one give me a hint. I am playing the 0.27v and i think i got in some kind of loop. After the second Geppeto encounter all i do afterwards is go to work and go to sleep. Is it the end?
The end will be after this. #2,844 In any version when the end comes the corresponding inscription

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Thanks in advance. I am looping from work to home almost for 2 weeks ( game time) and still nothing
If it is from the beginning of the game it is normal. But if it is only version 0.27 it is strange.

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes