Aug 20, 2023
Nice, but Elena is not married. David is her fiance, not her husband.
I understand, but in any case she is committed relationship with him, sleeps in the same bed as him, has sex with him despite not feeling pleasure because her fiancé's dick is small. So she became the little bitch of her stepson, her boss, the boys at school, her daughter's neighbor, her neighbor and his son. Wow! Elena became a bitch with my choices in the game! :p:p:p

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Did the Dev disappear into thin air? I see his Patreon page is still up, and he still has Patreons :unsure:
I love Elena story, simple and straightforward but still very erotic.

Of course lockhear took the main character to another level.

I still hope for an Elena 2.

Elena and road trip game are my two preferred female characters

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020

Hey, that's both of us then. For some reason I couldn't "stop watching" this thread. I really loved this game from the start, even if the renderings are a little outdated. As you said, there is something very erotic about it and it gets straight to the point. I enjoy a slow build corruption game, but this game is something else.

Elena 2, huh? Hey, I wouldn't mind if Lockhear took this project into consideration as well.

I see we share good taste in gaming
Fan of RPGM games too?

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Hey, that's both of us then. For some reason I couldn't "stop watching" this thread. I really loved this game from the start, even if the renderings are a little outdated. As you said, there is something very erotic about it and it gets straight to the point. I enjoy a slow build corruption game, but this game is something else.

Elena 2, huh? Hey, I wouldn't mind if Lockhear took this project into consideration as well.

I see we share good taste in gaming
Fan of RPGM games too?
RPGM is my preferred engine.
In somehow makes feel you in control of the character, something that Renpy doesn't offer and a simple "powerpoint slide".
RPGM you can navigate around and "own" the character.
Unfortunately the devs completely ignore best-practice of RPGM. I remember a game I really loved LIDA's Adventure.. but it was a serious pain playing.
Road Trip I love it, it is like Elena, simple story, leverage on lack of money and documents.. just nice.

In terns of eroticism.. at the moment I like LISA, it is not my taste the vanilla ice cream.. but my god.. the sex scenes all well represented with a lot of images and not the classic checkbox exercise.. those scenes last long enough to raise my heart beat.

The one in my heart is now Fashion Business, but I appreciate there is a little bit of fatigue from the Dev after 4 long chapters.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
RPGM is my preferred engine.
In somehow makes feel you in control of the character, something that Renpy doesn't offer and a simple "powerpoint slide".
RPGM you can navigate around and "own" the character.
Unfortunately the devs completely ignore best-practice of RPGM. I remember a game I really loved LIDA's Adventure.. but it was a serious pain playing.
Road Trip I love it, it is like Elena, simple story, leverage on lack of money and documents.. just nice.

In terns of eroticism.. at the moment I like LISA, it is not my taste the vanilla ice cream.. but my god.. the sex scenes all well represented with a lot of images and not the classic checkbox exercise.. those scenes last long enough to raise my heart beat.

The one in my heart is now Fashion Business, but I appreciate there is a little bit of fatigue from the Dev after 4 long chapters.
To be honest, I don't mind a little drama, just like vanilla. I can also relate a lot of thoughts from these games to my life. Regardless of the engine, if the game has good writing, fairly important choices, good character interactions, then it's worth spending time on. Buuuuuut.... like you, RPGM is and remains my favorite engine.

Before it became "inside Jeneifer", this game was really good.

Lida's adventure was great too, but yes, I understand what you mean. Now s2 is done in Ren'Py, and... It sucks.
(But fuck! what a babe :love:)

AHhhhh Fashion Buisness. what an interesting game we have here. But... so grinding. I really like the character of Monica Buckfest and all her little tantrums. Ohhssshhh! Monicaaaaa! Yum! :love:
But I took a break, I was so bored with the grinding of the game. I know, I said I like slow building games, ok, but this one is pure torture.
There are other things that particularly bother me about this game. I know the fantasy game can be a bit over the top, but being closely tied to this fashion world, I can't help but feel a lot of disagreement here .
But that's a story for another time... Or not :p

Last edited:

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
So she became the little bitch of her stepson
Not her stepson, because she's not married to his father.

In fact, as far as I can tell, there is no formal way to describe the social relationship between the MC and her fiance's son, besides "her fiance's son". So basically he's a young man whom she's having cheating sex with, that happens to be the son of her fiance.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alea iacta est

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022

I just hope for the final update that remains to finish this game off. I'm pretty sure this is the only game on this site, that was abandoned with just one update to go.

• Sad
Reactions: Illhoon
3.60 star(s) 36 Votes