3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
356502_banner.jpg

Overview:
An insecure support mage adventures with a spear-wielding dark elf, defeating slime monsters. One day, he accidentally casts a monster-taming spell on his companion, making her submissive and obedient. The following days are full of trouble, awkward situations, and sexual tension. Will this accident drive them apart, or bring them closer?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-08-01
Release Date: 2019-08-01
Developer: Belgerum -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Voices: English
Store: - -
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

356494_screen2.jpg 356495_screen4.jpg 356496_screen5.jpg 356497_screen3.jpg 356493_screen1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
As a big fan of the genre of "You have a slave now, how are you going to treat her" (sadly that isn't a tag) this looks very interesting, I'll look forward to the finished game. I'll have to check out those other games as well.
Regarding this one, she's a real hottie, I do like the dark skin. Pretty ears too, I hope if you choose to treat her nicely (which is my preferred choice in these games) you'll get to pet them.
Also hope that the responsibility of having his own pet elf will cause the Enchanter to get a bit more confident during the game, in the demo he seemed less "upset he accidentally brainfucked his friend" and more "complete wimp".

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
I'm not a big fan of voiced western games but god fucking damn, her voice is fantastic.

Also, please make it so it's possible for the MC to be nice with her, she doesn't seem to be an asshole who deserves all the shit that everyone here can easily imagine.

Reactions: vieparlashah

Eios

Jun 10, 2017
Yes, already bought this one. Just waiting for it to be finished. I'll give the demo a try. I expect greatness fitting of his other works.

Reactions: Sonkeidotc

carvious

Mar 25, 2017
I love the story so far. I want to see what I can do to her throughout the story and what the results of those decisions will be.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Looked fun but not letting us name the MC is pretty lame. Voice acting? Well Persona does fine having VA and letting us name the MC.
Anyways good luck with your project.

Reactions: MasterMerp

Xypher

May 1, 2017
I hope their is an option to treat her badly but also an option to treat her gently.

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
I hope their is an option to treat her badly but also an option to treat her gently.
I hope there is an option that allows us to make roy see her more and more as just a tool to use.
Not cruel or kind, just indifferent.
Threat her like you threat a sword.
Valueable because it is dangerous and expensive but entirely replaceable.

Reactions: MasterMerp

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
The dev gives a "full save", but I managed to get through the game in 2 minutes, and theres only 1 time where you get presented a choice, and even then the choice is not a choice since you have the choice of "I want to see you naked" and "Other choice is available in full version"...

The game seems short, even for a 'demo', the extras menu shows theres 5 scenes in total and 4 of the scenes are full version only.

I donno, unless the game is selling for 5 bucks on Steam, then it looks like even the full version will be lacking in content and have gameplay worth a best 1-2 hours.

Reactions: kezzer0123

Belgerum

Visual Novel Dev
Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
I donno, unless the game is selling for 5 bucks on Steam, then it looks like even the full version will be lacking in content and have gameplay worth a best 1-2 hours.
When the full version releases, it will be priced at just $1. The game is intentionally short. It's a project we're making to go between larger releases.

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes