Unity - Completed - Elf Prisoner [Final] [PixxGame]

1. 3.00 star(s)

loofy44

pretty good clicker, my only disappointment was that unlocking the upgrades was pretty much pointless after a few minutes as its easy to unlock the characters themself, all in all pretty good. 5.5/10
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Satori6

Not really a game - you just click here, then click there, and that's about it - no real gameplay at all.

Some other games also lack gameplay, but at least they have a story. This has neither.

I'm giving it a second star because at least it has drawn art instead of stolen pics or generic 3D renders.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Helldien

Elf Prisoner [Final]

The game has several bugs that spoil the gaming experience or make it less appealing:

1. The nipples have a visual graphic bug when moving.

2. Clothes are put back on after doing an action.

3. The game does not save the game.

4. The game does not have full screen

Due to the mechanics of the game, it becomes boring and repetitive to play, besides being a very short game (in 15 minutes it is finished). The game lacks story, amount of content, the music stops after a few seconds of playing...

On the other hand, there is little variety of scenes and H poses, in addition to a regular quality of images, scarce quantity and poorly done animations, in addition to lack of sound in the scenes.

In short, this is a game that has come out broken and they didn't bother to fix it, since the game is supposed to be finished, I don't recommend playing it.

I give this game a 1.7 out of 10.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

FilliPaint

There is roughly 2 minutes worth of "content" in this game and half an hour worth of content in this game.

Nothing interesting, but it's an alright piece. A neat little idle game if you aren't sure what else to play, but the game really lacks some dynamism.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

ghostmaster

Barely functional clicker with very low amount of content. It can be "done" in about 10 minutes.
    What you can see on screenshots is pretty much everything there is in the game. 5 characters, 2 animations with each.
    "animations" are basic stretch effect going up and down.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

Dice13K

So... it's a bit of an autoclicker I guess? Thing is, there is no real point in playing it at all.

As you can VERY clearly see in the previews, there are five elf girls and that's it.

I put that previous sentence alone to emphasize it. There is nothing to do in this game so you can see something special or unique. It won't last you more than a few minutes.
  7. 2.00 star(s)

lein0862

this clicker is severely limited with only a select few of elves (3 do BJs and 2 take it in their holes) The music stops after a short while of playing with no loop. Occasionally the assets bug for the chain and clothes when you turn them off and on. Finally as one of the worst things a clicker can have is that the progress does not save after closing. for a [Completed] game it surely is lacking some quality features and as far as it goes my only positive experience is the pixel style and elf girls (or goblin girls as the game suggest all while they clearly are not.) I personally would've like to see more choices of actions, clothing, and girls honestly but unfortunately I do not expect any add ins or changes from a simple clicker like this any time soon.
  8. 2.00 star(s)

latrop16

Completely wasted potential to make it into a small really hot pixel game.
    The Art looks good, but that's it.
    The Music it too loud, no sound sfx.
    Only few short animations.
    Even though it looks great on the first look, absolutely not worth the time.
  9. 2.00 star(s)

combatfrog

A clicker game that subverts the genre by providing about 10 minutes of content.

You can click on the girls to get either a groping animation or a penetration/oral animation. Both are very short with no sound effects. Both animations are very bare bones and rather uninspired with the elf girl not reacting at all. It reminds me of something you would have seen in early 2000's flash games.

Outside of that you have your standard buying of upgrades to auto clicking and reward per clicks that all clickers have. The problem is that there's basically no point. At level 3 or level 4 everything you can unlock all the content in about 5 minutes.

The only things to unlock are 4 other elf girls to click on. Unlocking them does not affect the game play at all. They all share the same upgrades you have purchased. It's purely cosmetic. After unlocking all 5 there's nothing more to do.
  10. 3.00 star(s)

NotCorn

A pretty rudimentary cookie clicker-styled game, good for the short while it will take to unlock all the girls but nothing past that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Decent gameplay balance between upgrades
    Good but limited pixel art, with slightly lacking animations for actions and idling.
    Clean and functional UI, with very little wasted space.
    X
    Weak progression system. Upgrades are carried through each girl, as they function as pretty much just a background to the effective gameplay and as such have no real difference other than personal taste.
    X Inexistent sound design. The only sound you'll hear is the one that plays when you click the upgrades, while the girls will stay silent at all times.