HTML - Abandoned - Elixir of Life [v0.11] [Tukann]

1. 5.00 star(s)

zbunk

great game, even though this project is very early in development it already is very enjoyable. the images are high quality and appropriate for the scenes, the dialogue is sexy and funny at times. looking forward to this one gl to the dev.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

diego68usa

Its early but good content for just v.2! I enjoy the story, mom and sister are outstanding, and excellent video clips. The stats are a bit confusing as to the end goal but its early so may develop more as updates come. @Tukann : you are doing a good job making an entertaining and enjoyable erotic html game. thanks and keep up the great work! v/r Diego
  3. 5.00 star(s)

gymogle

Super erotic setting (although a bit far fetched). Well development and menus and a surprising amout of content for the first release. Vids and images used are 10/10. Can't wait to see what updates are in store.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

AndrewWaterson69420

I love the idea of the game and it is well executed. I hope the devs will make more updates to this game. I recommend it to anyone and I hope u guys and girls will enjoy it.
    have fun playing it and rate it if u liked it
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Dropdude

The content itself is fine, you're given the choice if you want it to be family or step family. For the game size, theres a good amount of content.

My main gripe is its extremely grindy. It features a stat degradation system, so if you stop talking to someone for a few days... their affection needs to be regrinded. If you don't workout or use stealth, same deal, you lose it. Also hygiene mechanic just for padding, literally there to influence % for some replayable events.

Remove the stat degradation, remove hygiene and this will be golden.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

masterpoop

pretty good for a v0.1, and a very good collection of vids/imgs, hopefully there will be more charcters in future updates, like a girlfriend. and areas other than the home and the hospital, but over all good game with good mechanics.