3.80 star(s) 19 Votes

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
So. Has there been any new content in this and the last update? Cause the change log makes it seem like just a bunch of typo fixes, UI fiddling, and changes to earlier content.

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
So. Has there been any new content in this and the last update? Cause the change log makes it seem like just a bunch of typo fixes, UI fiddling, and changes to earlier content.
Looks like Chapter II is finished also. I haven't played the update yet though.

Praise be Eris for getting off of her Shadowy arse and finally delivering update for me to Share. Chapter II is full and completed.

Not much else for me to say, changelog available within game files as always. Available for PC, Mac, Linux.

Till the next one then

View attachment 4073204

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Oh man this seems super interesting didn't want to play the initial release but now that this has a 2nd chapter I think I'll try it.
Yet a hero can be turned into a villain, for all the right reasons when he fought for all the wrong reasons before.
SInce this isn't a kinetic novel I assume we get to choose. Man I'm so happy I found this I was thinking tha the latest updates were lacking these days in story heavy games with real choices. At least none of them interested me enough

Alsp do you think this could go in my shonen AVN list? are there any fights, Man I love AVns with epic fights lol

[EDIT]
ooooo you're String of fate's dev/s, does this mean the MC is also a "bad" guy in this one?
[EDITED]

THX

Last edited:

duckydoodoo

Nov 9, 2023
huzzah, the wait for update was in the between stages, where somedays I forget the game exists, and other days I am wondering when there will be an update. compared to other games wait wasnt even that long, just for some time there they were coming more frequently and i got spoilt.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
pretty damn awesome story so far .. i thoroughly enjoy it ... :love:
only issue i have is some renders seem a little to dark ... i can see them ... just a little to dark is all .... sorry i don't mean to criticize this at all .... :)

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Jimmy_Jam

May 1, 2022
Is it just me or does the dialog feel super AI'ish now? Just the tone of the MC especially feels super robotic now for some reason

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
Elleria-0.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Teezee

Jan 14, 2018
Is it just me or does the dialog feel super AI'ish now? Just the tone of the MC especially feels super robotic now for some reason
I just assumed the Dev was a non-native speaker, more often than not the dialog and language structure is just terrible, and the attempt at using what seems to be 'old english' is making it worse

Reactions: ImperialD

coco_16_

Dec 7, 2022
I just assumed the Dev was a non-native speaker, more often than not the dialog and language structure is just terrible, and the attempt at using what seems to be 'old english' is making it worse
Apparently the dev sends it to a proofreader. Idk I mentioned it before and he got mad for saying the english isn't very good.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: Teezee and Simpgor

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
kinda what i thought .. but spelling is pretty damn great if that was the case :unsure:

Teezee

Jan 14, 2018
kinda what i thought .. but spelling is pretty damn great if that was the case :unsure:
I actually know quite a lot of non native speakers with amazing vocabulary and perfect spelling, but their grammar and thus syntax is rather lacking, add that to the fact that most editors nowadays conveniently give you a red line beneath misspelled words (even here on this site). But yeah I winced a lot trying to trudge through the dialog and if he's paying that proofreader he should ask for a refund.

Radnos Salazar

Dec 4, 2023
That's the point, gotta catch up with others. I'm just not sure what, how, where and why. Things I have that require some thinking about.

But as I said, she's indeed still present. Both during council meetings or as war asset. Which is sufficient for the moment.

Yeah, about that, I wouldn't put much coin on that one. Not in her nature, also, isn't that blasphemy? :HideThePain:
Hey Mystic, since it is a harem game, Correct me if i'm wrong in assuming by harem you mean 1 man multiple wives who are in a relationship with that said man in this case "MC", who are consenting and know about each other, a sort of polygamy if you will?

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes