3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
One of the few I've spent money on
:coffee: Have coffee mate.

So. Has there been any new content in this and the last update? Cause the change log makes it seem like just a bunch of typo fixes, UI fiddling, and changes to earlier content.
Yes. It is full 2nd Chapter finished at this point.

huzzah, the wait for update was in the between stages, where somedays I forget the game exists, and other days I am wondering when there will be an update. compared to other games wait wasnt even that long, just for some time there they were coming more frequently and i got spoilt.
Yeah, I was gone for two months and then I had COVID. So... that recovery took a while.

Is it just me or does the dialog feel super AI'ish now? Just the tone of the MC especially feels super robotic now for some reason
Hmm... I'm not sure what to say about that, as I have someone looking into these things but... I'll be sure to bring this notion up and see what can be done about it, if this is the actual case.

Oh man this seems super interesting didn't want to play the initial release but now that this has a 2nd chapter I think I'll try it.

SInce this isn't a kinetic novel I assume we get to choose. Man I'm so happy I found this I was thinking tha the latest updates were lacking these days in story heavy games with real choices. At least none of them interested me enough

Alsp do you think this could go in my shonen AVN list? are there any fights, Man I love AVns with epic fights lol

[EDIT]
ooooo you're String of fate's dev/s, does this mean the MC is also a "bad" guy in this one?
[EDITED]

THX
The whole war table system was made precisely for matter of choices. And yes, there will be fights, plenty of them for that matter as I know myself.

And yes, I am. As for the MC being a ''bad guy'' eh... mmh... yesn't. It is tad bit more complex, depends on your perspective but you could deem him among those lines.

I just assumed the Dev was a non-native speaker, more often than not the dialog and language structure is just terrible, and the attempt at using what seems to be 'old english' is making it worse
That would be correct. And I'm already on it, it just takes time to go through so much lines of text. But will be polished. So far I only have a 1st pass on prologue to exchange.

Hey Mystic, since it is a harem game, Correct me if i'm wrong in assuming by harem you mean 1 man multiple wives who are in a relationship with that said man in this case "MC", who are consenting and know about each other, a sort of polygamy if you will?
I suppose that would be pretty much accurate and on point.
New update (y). I wasn't expecting this. Timing was perfect, as I was just pondering what to do this morning. I was about to select some new VN to play when I noticed this :)
Have fun I hope.

Android port pls?
Can try to pester Jeevant about that.

It has an interesting story. But the dialogues and pacing of story needs a little bit more polishing. Dialogues are stiff and monotic, like robot speaking with little emotional impact. Too many unnecessary words are spoken. Despite that I like and hope it prospers.
I'll see what I can do about the whole dialogue polishing, it is already in process but this takes time. Especially if it isn't done by my directly, can't impact other people's time of the day I'm afraid.

OmegaBlazerX

Mar 16, 2018
I think i played this game a little bit in the past have to try it out again wouldn't be nice for the game some funny reference to certain games or movies i always liked fantasy games but this being a harem game it's a nice bonus but it would be funny if there was some references here and there.

Reactions: Mystic

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
I think i played this game a little bit in the past have to try it out again wouldn't be nice for the game some funny reference to certain games or movies i always liked fantasy games but this being a harem game it's a nice bonus but it would be funny if there was some references here and there.
There are references? Such as me making a fun of "Hey, you're finally awake." aka Skyrim.

Or "I'm going to put some dirt in your eye." Spiderman 3 aka Bully Maguire.

And Guild Master when he says "When you stand before God, you cannot say, "But I was told by others to do thus." Or that, "Virtue was not convenient at the time." This will not suffice. "

This is a movie reference to Kingdom of Haven, quote by King Baldwin IV.

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes