3.80 star(s) 20 Votes

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
wow, what a great AVN, Loved every minute of it played it through out the night till the end of chapter 2 , and I'm basking in the afterflow, concerning what Mavi brought up, (Im not native english speaker) It was hard sometimes, to get the conveyed message, can't say it is annoying, but it put me trough a good challenge to get the meaning of it sometimes.
Kudos Dev. Great Job I'd like to see this one beside other top titles fast.
Well, glad you managed to enjoy it despite some quirks.

Apparently I had not one but two updates to play, as my saves came from 0.4, but for all that content there was not much to see. Story didn't advance anywhere. Slight contact with village and sea trip, neither of which gave much to see. I wish these would have been way more engaging. Instead of just reading reports I'd like to have visited village myself and got to know people there, hiring servants and other henchmen into the castle, making deals and trying get their loyalty somehow. I hope we can get rid of nearby bandits personally in the future updates, for example.

island visit was also miss hit. Whole setting was left so much unused, that I pulled out half of my hair from frustration. I hope I won't be bald by the end of the next update. But with the things we got done there, I have small hope we'll see the place more often in the future. Also, we'd need to contact certain group from the mountains as soon as possible.

Whole time I was wondering about the groups logistics. How they fund setting up the castle? What are they eating and who cooks it? Who takes care of sentry service? They'd need plenty more people, for example woodcutters. Castles are cold places. They'd need plenty of storages for the next winter. Hire mercenaries? Extra people in the castle would also give plenty of opportunities for additional content, instead of just idle talk we had here.

Whole writing style was more suitable to the novel. VN needs much faster pace. Especially when there's seemingly endless opportunities with the content. Dealing with all the local power groups and building up power base of our own, before we can even start thinking about the main quests.

There's plenty of potential with the story, but this time it was mostly wasted.

I saw one typo btw. Wield was written as weild.
I prefer to establish spots before re-using them. And I'm already in my own mind behind the schedule regarding some things, so I'm starting to pick up the pace a bit. Though this also means I have to hasten/rush some parts. Otherwise there would be no end to it.

And yeah, it was my intent initially. But when I started working on the whole village, I had to manually put it together and I was pulling my own hair from that. It was too clunky and time consuming, so I decided to scrap the concept and bypass it. There are just some things in this software that are a down right nightmare fuel.

And ah... there are no ''bandits'' in the village. I suppose you're referring to war table letter you got back. But that all depends on what you chose for Yana and how was she meant to deal with it in your absence. Think you misunderstood that one.

And group logistic... I mean if I have to write everything into a tiny detail, like Tolkien describing every tree branch. I'll get nowhere fast. For the most part, there isn't much if any of logistics there to be worth mentioning right now.

They mainly function based off of what each of them have, though I suppose Aria would be the main figure with gold in her pouch that finances most things for now. As for the whole sentries and what not... I didn't think this was worth mentioning, it was mentioned briefly and it is quite logical to conclude Yana and Lyria take care of pacing about and keepin an eye on things.

From the story perspective, it isn't that EASY for him to simply ''hire mercs'' or ''get people''. First he wouldn't mercenaries are untrained, undisciplined and unreliable. Not the kind that is loyal or that you want at your back.

As for people... they've practically invaded and stole someone's plot of land and home. That is a political problem of a different nature that has to be resolved, can't simply get people out of nowhere for something or someone they never heard of.

Either way, all in good time. As for the whole ''idle'' talk. Nothing about it was idle, I have to start painting picture and explaining what is what, why is what and what for is what. Because that was one of the main complaints before, the whole ''fade to black''.

Hence one of the reasons I went all the way back to Aria hut scene, and added additional dialogue that spills light onto previous fade to black scenarios.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
So Ho is the Li's in the story if Lyria is not 1 of they ?
In technical terms, they'd all be consider LI's cause they're all part of the same harem group. OR anyhow that's how this whole fucking system works apparently, hardly invented it myself I'm afraid.

But if you're interested in aspects that are lore-related and KEY figure would be Eris. She is meant to be main LI, and the rest are part of the harem. But then again, I don't believe that diminishes them in any shape or form.

Reactions: pfc.berserker

duckydoodoo

Nov 9, 2023
Yeah, I was gone for two months and then I had COVID. So... that recovery took a while.
Yeah had me some of that couple months back, havent been right since. been testing negative for 2 months now but still get the symptoms daily, one being a low grade fever that has yet to go away. lucky for me im already retired and disabled, so the only change to my life style is feeling even more miserable.

anyway, welcome back to the land of the living!

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Yeah had me some of that couple months back, havent been right since. been testing negative for 2 months now but still get the symptoms daily, one being a low grade fever that has yet to go away. lucky for me im already retired and disabled, so the only change to my life style is feeling even more miserable.

anyway, welcome back to the land of the living!
Sorry to hear that, its certainly a sack of shit. That's the whole problem about it, it passes and you're negative but the side effects tend to linger, and you get fucked in more than one way sadly.

But hey, hell can we do about it...

But thanks man.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Dude, maybe don't show us guy's asshole?
I mean... dude... I have different perception on these things. Plus I'm hardly bothered by something that is seen for half a second.

On another hand... I'm not bothered at all. I mean... I've bloody got an asshole myself. Matter of fact its two in one! I AM an asshole, and I got one! :HideThePain:

The Black Cat

Sep 8, 2023
Its appears to be an interesting game...

This game have NTR?
Have necrophilia, murder or rape?
Have zoophilia or furries content?
Have futa content? Fetish with foot or pee in thaaa face?
Finally, at least have some fat BBW girl or granny to F?
Just curious. Regards.

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
Its appears to be an interesting game...

This game have NTR?
Have necrophilia, murder or rape?
Have zoophilia or furries content?
Have futa content? Fetish with foot or pee in thaaa face?
Finally, at least have some fat BBW girl or granny to F?
Just curious. Regards.
bait-thats-bait.gif

3.80 star(s) 20 Votes