3.80 star(s) 20 Votes

Zerek244

Aug 30, 2020
Honestly, too bad. The last I played before was 0.4 before the newest update and now we have some sort of sandbox shit going on. Time to move on, good luck dev.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
100% agree.
Let's talk about - why Aria is such a bitch and what to do about it)) (joking, joking, she is a sweetheart :love:)
Naww, she gucci. Yana would be a bitch, she just middle flicks every

Honestly, too bad. The last I played before was 0.4 before the newest update and now we have some sort of sandbox shit going on. Time to move on, good luck dev.
My man, that ain't S of sandbox. War Table system is just there to allow player to impact things story-wise on higher scale. Rather than me having to create 9000000000000 more updates.

There is a brief, single, semi-roam scene so far in the whole game. That takes about what... 2 minutes to be done with? Choices that lead to next scenes in order?

I don't do sandboxes, so there are no sandboxes. Not sure what the fuck to say to this.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: metamorphMP

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Fill her up to the brim with MC's "good vibe cream" ? works wonder, Lyria went from full Beserker to Hmmm soft kitten :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Happens in the update, on the Sea trip. Did you notice how her facial expressions are more cheerful and how she's more upbeat after the D?

Gotta keep the lady satisfied.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Happens in the update, on the Sea trip. Did you notice how her facial expressions are more cheerful and how she's more upbeat after the D?

Gotta keep the lady satisfied.
Yes, and that was great, and since we are discussing that scene, the creampie pic was a masterpiece,
By the way, you did that although not so obvious in almost all sex scenes, or did I get the wrong impresion ?
I like Yana somehow, and my guess would be that she softens up a bit with the group.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Yes, and that was great, and since we are discussing that scene, the creampie pic was a masterpiece,
By the way, you did that although not so obvious in almost all sex scenes, or did I get the wrong impresion ?
I like Yana somehow, and my guess would be that she softens up a bit with the group.
Thanks I suppose. Hmm... not sure about that particular render, that was causing me issues on several ends honestly and it didn't turn out as I wanted but, at some point I gave up. (Cause I was trying for 3 fucking days )

But I did try a different writing narrative for the scene, which I personally like and makes it more fun for me to write. Think I'll stick with it.

And no, not a wrong impression.

Eh... mmm... eeehhh... not sure what to say on that comment related to Yana. Yana mostly sticks to her shtick, then again, can't expect a demon to adapt to human standards and norms. I mean she isn't entirely a bitch, she is capable of being a loyal friend to those who aid her in her own stuff.

But she always has about the same personality honestly. Yana's character isn't meant to permanently STICK around however. There is someone else that takes her slot sort of to speak, but she is still present and there are visits and scenes with her.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
We want Elvira....we want her now! We want Elvira...we want her now! We want....ehhh....you get the point ;)

Btw Mystic, will there at some point be a conversation (we see) about how exactly Lyria tracked us down and whether Elvira was still with her at the time...does she also know...I assume that is coming at some point?

Last edited:
Reactions: xapican and Mystic

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
We want Elvira....we want her now! We want Elvira...we want her now! We want....ehhh....you get the point ;)

Btw Mystic, will there at some point be a conversation (we see) about how exactly Lyria tracked us down and whwther Elvira was still with her at the time...does she also know...I assume that is coming at some point?
Elvira was with Lyria for about a month approx, before they went different ways. And it is mentioned in convo at some point, yes. Though it isn't really anything major in spoiler.

She tracked him down because the Guild Master pointed her in direction, so at start she tracked him down on his behalf. But she decided she doesn't give much of a damn about what he wanted. So she didn't bother mentioning it to Eliot. She wouldn't be able to find him on her own so, that's that.

And no, Elvira doesn't know (yet anyway) that he is still alive. And Elvira is very adamant in her belief's and whole approaches to things. So don't expect her to join the group soon. She is meant to clash with Eliot on several occasions in combat, where he'll whoop her ass. But of course he doesn't kill her or anything.

Just a chad way of saying get the fuck out of my way. But decides to spare her anyhow.

Reactions: Maviarab

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Glad this thread is getting some traction I completely forgot I wanted to play this one sooner than later just fell off my radar. Time to add it to a higher position in my play order :)

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Glad this thread is getting some traction I completely forgot I wanted to play this one sooner than later just fell off my radar. Time to add it to a higher position in my play order :)
No to worry, it will die in another 2 days and fade into memory. Like it always does.

I'm sorry little one...

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
you got me excited for nothing I thought there was gonna be some hand holding or head pats in that spoiler guess im used to Milton teasing me with those in other games to get me to play them sooner haha
Do forehead kisses count?

• Love
Reactions: Dessolos

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
you got me excited for nothing I thought there was gonna be some hand holding or head pats in that spoiler guess im used to Milton teasing me with those in other games to get me to play them sooner haha
well there is this scene with......nope not gonna tell play it and find out.....on the Sail towards this Island . :p
Perv!

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
and now I got something to add to my list of lewd and indecent behaviors I look forward to in AVN's I did not even think about forehead kisses. Only had hand holding , head pats , nose boops and cuddles / hugs so thanks for that I'm sure MiltonPowers is gonna go love the fact im adding another thing to annoy him with :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Yay, new update!
  • Haha
Reactions: xapican and Mystic

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
well there is this scene with......nope not gonna tell play it and find out.....on the Sail towards this Island . :p

Perv!
Oh yeah, that one covers cuddles / hugs from his list.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
"By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god. Mad words in sermons, wills of mortal men and women. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot stand for themselves, goodness and righteousness. Little to none of that present now a day however."

True.

• Crown
Reactions: Mystic

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I had the impresion there was some References to Kingom of Heaven
As for Yala character I absolutly love her, she has this deep Bad Girl vibe, and somehow I fellt a bit sad as you explained her arc, but alas, I loved how you got the story already figured out.
I personally would love to see that the group realizes that Yala don't lie (a bit like in the Lucifer Morningstar series) and also that she don't decieves.

3.80 star(s) 20 Votes