Ello

Izumikora

Nov 18, 2019
Hi all,

I was recommended this site from a friend of mine as I have spent the last couple of years as a role-player that slowly grew on to start writing short stories and scene play. I've had an interest in moving to putting my written work into the Visual Novel world but have suffered with repeat health issues and commitments that kept it on the back burner.

I'm an Erotica, Gore, Horror and Fantasy writer and focus mostly on a cast of all females; my first and main story board revolves around an alternative universe where a breed of half demonic women capture men from different ages / world's and force them to fight in a gladiatorial combat for the enjoyment of the Queen. Her guards have a high disgust in men and take great pleasure in making them suffer, in more way then one.

"You are but an insect to me, awaiting to be crushed beneath the armoured boots of our mistress." Sephira whispers into your ear as her warm finger pads press into your neck, your pulse shooting through her skin, its beat like a drum through her skin. "You'd enjoy that wouldn't you... I can tell you long to become the dirt we walk on... forever beneath our soles forever..." she teases once more.

I'd love to show my written work off, get pointers and slowly work my way up to being able to write content/story board for a Visual Novel and finally bring my girls to life.