4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
T

That's still a matter of personal taste and opinion whether you want it or not. People are free to do what they want with their body and shouldn't have to shave or grow their hair for anyone else than themselves just because people like you decided this is the only acceptable thing.

So if a dev likes that and wants to give his characters a full bush he shouldn't have to change it because some here feel like they are the quintessence of good taste. And people who don't like it should let the ones who do enjoy it without bitching about it all the time. There's plenty of games without full bushes for them to enjoy out there.
My happiness is very important to me. Calm down. It'll all be ok it's just a game. :sneaky:

Reactions: botc76

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
There is only one version written in the changelog, is there enough content in the game?

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Respected User
Donor
Feb 1, 2017
Fan Sig:
elsan-fan.gif elsan-fan2.gif
link:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/01/522011_elsan-fan.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/04/636551_elsan-fan2.gif
Wallpaper: here

Last edited:

Marco6661

Apr 25, 2018
French translation will come shortly on the main site ( )

Thanks

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Fuck all the bush haters!! Elsa will never shave her bush :D

For the record, She has the prettiest bush around...Miranda's bush is also awesome!!

Update...OK after playing the game, I will admit that the bush in this one is a bit excessive.
Is a big fan of the bush, it can be toned down slightly.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Dex Hellsing

xxx13

Apr 26, 2017
This looks interesting. Unfortunately none of the links for PC works. Does anyone have an alt?

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Intriguing start. I love the Elsaverse and can't wait where this story leads. Also, if the other gals will appear.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Love
Reactions: Cicko
4.00 star(s) 8 Votes