4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

BabyYoda

Too cute I am
Mar 20, 2018
Elsas_Nightmares.jpg

Overview:
Introducing "Elsa's Nightmares." This will be a series of very short stories that will be released monthly. With an aspect heavy on sex with an overarching story. This will include many of the characters in the Elsa-verse. It won't actually be a "game" since there won't be any choices to make, but you'll get a canon Elsa-verse story.​

Thread Updated: 2020-06-16
Release Date: 2020-06-16
Developer: Tora Productions -
Censored: No
Version: Episode 1-6
Language: English,Spanish
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Other:
Android*

Extras: Italian Translation*

Thanks to Tlaero for sharing!
*unofficial versions/ports are not provided by the devs, use at you own risk.

cg1.jpg en1e42.jpg en1e41.jpg en1e39.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 12, 2017
The art is top notch. But that wild bush kind of kills the boner for me.

Too many games with shaved only girls, for sure, but...
I would prefer 'bush jr.', I mean... :sneaky: to explore the jungle but don't want to get lost.

Last edited:

Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016
I don't have a hair on my head like this. I think it should be put into the museum and exhibited. Because everyone should know that so much bush exist in the world.

Reactions: Joginder and botc76

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
I don't have a hair on my head like this. I think it should be put into the museum and exhibited. Because everyone should know that so much bush exist in the world.
Only monster that I saw was the one between her legs. Someone please throw a match on that thing or beat it with a stick before it jumps off and starts killing people.
thousands of little monsters!
youre-welcome.jpg

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
It's just crazy now that normal human body hair is considered a fetish, and that having it is something guys think is less hygienic than shaving... never mind that shaving damages the skin, promotes chafing and more sweating, and so on. Bring on the bush I say.

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
Liked this. Dug your heroine - freckles. Tits seen some life. skin not perfect. Good look. But that bush is just a bit much for me. Not wanting to shave is fine but nothing wrong with a little trimming. Hey, I was a long hair in the 70's when everyone looked like that - nothing wrong with a bit of grooming....

Reactions: botc76 and Priappus
4.00 star(s) 8 Votes