• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

VN Ren'Py Completed Elsaverse: Transitions [Ep. 1-7] [Tora Productions]

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Yeah so a complete short story collection would include:

• Learning to Fly
  • Royal Guard
  • Beginnings
  • Dreaming with the Dead
  • FM Alpha
  • Dream Master
  • Multiplicity
  • AAA
  • Demon Guard
  • Won: Darkness Within
And the only thing that would be left in HTML is Darkness Falls, and we really need that moved to Renpy too! :D
AAA and Demon Guard are 100% text. Beginnings, Dream Master and Won: DW only have 4-5 pics or so. I'm not sure how they'd look in Ren'Py

Last edited:
Reactions: Princess Groundhog

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
That's true but they're short and even if it's just text over a black background, the important part is that everything is collected in one easy package.

Reactions: moskyx

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
I need to remember to search for new threads when I release something. I didn't realize this was here.

Thank you for the kind words, folks. I'm glad you're enjoying the story so far. We're on track to release the second episode in early December. I won't give anything away other than to say that it's got a sex scene in it.

This VSS is transitional (thus the title) and sets up the next two Elsaverse games.

I don't have any near term plans to go back to the Keeley-verse, but did you folks see Rain God?

Tlaero

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
Multi protag games get me confused, do I play a guy or a girl in this? Do I have a choice at the start or do I switch back & forth?

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Ep. 2 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes