Nightstar

May 24, 2018
I can't even find this game on their patreon is it abandoned?
Right after it lists his comleted games, it goes on to talk about Elven Conquest.

"At the moment I'm working on a Elven Conquest, a trainer game set in a magical medieval world involving a pair of sexy elves: Latest version of the Demo can be found here for $3+ Patrons: "

Rolay7

Jun 27, 2017
Right after it lists his comleted games, it goes on to talk about Elven Conquest.

"At the moment I'm working on a Elven Conquest, a trainer game set in a magical medieval world involving a pair of sexy elves: Latest version of the Demo can be found here for $3+ Patrons: "
ah, I was looking under the tags of his posts, the "elf" tag doesn't have the game under it... for some reason, that's why I was confused.

Rhoden996

Aug 3, 2018
Hello everyone what dos the author mean by Discord ?
in his lastest post he write Discord what does he mean ?

Jul 22, 2017
Discord is like skype and other social media mixed together. It's mostly created by patreon creators so that their community can join a ''group'' that they made and then can post some things related to different stuff or even talk to them if they do that.

Rhoden996

Aug 3, 2018
Discord is like skype and other social media mixed together. It's mostly created by patreon creators so that their community can join a ''group'' that they made and then can post some things related to different stuff or even talk to them if they do that.
Thanks

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Does anyone know what kind of game this is?

551f8139bf0b58745e53001a6f33771a.jpg

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 55 Votes