4.80 star(s) 11 Votes
U

User_1098392

so, i just filled both pleasure and pain bars on justice bdms scene, but it doesnt seem to be working, any guesses?

edit: nervermind

Signtist

Jun 8, 2017
The game seems to auto-save after every event, so if you do something wrong, quit the game before the end of the event to try again.
what are the question marks on the fem dom scene and how do i unlock
You unlock femdom at slave level 3. To get there, you need to do levels 1 and 2. Each level has a quest in the world (level 1 is in the village, and level 2 is in the forest). Additionally, you have to fill the blonde slave's obedience bar and talk to the other slave either harshly or nicely 3 times. After that a button that says "rank up" will appear in the main area of the castle that lets you get to the next level.

Ares02

Jan 20, 2018
You unlock femdom at slave level 3. To get there, you need to do levels 1 and 2. Each level has a quest in the world (level 1 is in the village, and level 2 is in the forest). Additionally, you have to fill the blonde slave's obedience bar and talk to the other slave either harshly or nicely 3 times. After that a button that says "rank up" will appear in the main area of the castle that lets you get to the next level.
no, I think he's talking about the "???" in the fem-dom menu, they should be some sort of action/option, that I suppose is still unlocked.

Dec 2, 2017
Anyone have tried other routes if using moderate training on Main elf rathen than harsh or soft?
As for now, I presume there are four combinations to two characters excluding quest choice

Signtist

Jun 8, 2017
no, I think he's talking about the "???" in the fem-dom menu, they should be some sort of action/option, that I suppose is still unlocked.
Oh, that unlocked for me when I selected femdom at level 4. It adds a dildo to the scene. A lot of scenes change when you do them at higher levels.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

4.80 star(s) 11 Votes