Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
So if the training is faye softly and seraphine kindly we get faye in a broken dominatrix slave elf? But if we do a harsh training for faye and treat seraphine mean we get a decent sex scene? How does that even work? Maybe switch them around and it would make a little more sense, as for the moderate doesn't seem to do anything yet.

If you use the cheat thingy when you go and talk to faye her name apears as character name or something instead of of Faye.
My first run through I'm harsh with Faye, and soft with Seraphine, and yeah Faye becomes your dom bitch.

I'm doing the opposite now, and next run I'll do them both harsh, and see how that turns out.

The scenes so far are what I expected, you are twisting Faye, and she is unleashing on Seraphine, the other way around Seraphine reaches out to Faye sexually, and then Faye responds because you are training her softly to enjoy pleasure, so she is "comforting" Seraphine.

Can't wait to see them both with harsh training.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Okay so the sex scenes in the harsh / harsh training appear to be the same as Soft Faye / Harsh Seraphine, not sure because I hit the Justice bug as well doing the pleasure route.

But it appears the 2 paths merge with Faye becoming a twisted domme in the final scene that faithfully serves her Master. All in all, I approve. All hail Pink Tea!

Reactions: Zeca Suez
D

Deleted member 42855

I liked Slave Lord and slog better tbh, pinktea seems to have gone soft for this one

baconlord

Nov 23, 2016
For the knight softlock i found it works if you put the plug in and hit autovibe without out touching the vibe with your mouse at all and letting it fill the bar.

Reactions: Eeagle

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
As noted else where still a bug with the justice scene at least when you choose the pleasure rout, if you take the pain rout it works as it should. There is an extra scene as well with Seraphine. Looking forward to the next release

Reactions: A Common Crab

IInEoII

Aug 31, 2017
the fade out at the end of the scenes remains that way? i found that much better with the other two games. but otherwise top game as usual. :)

AfroNutty

Dec 26, 2017
aww i lost my save from 0.1.5 when i decompressed the 1.7 over the 1.5 and now i need to start over D:

reaper348

Jan 30, 2019
aww i lost my save from 0.1.5 when i decompressed the 1.7 over the 1.5 and now i need to start over D:
On the screen where you create a new save, hit the button on the right that says "Cheat." This will let you select the choices you made and drop you at the end of the previous build so you can essentially pick up where you left off.

jaffers

Dec 21, 2018
When I try to speak to the girl in the guest bedroom (don't recall her name), the game just freezes and nothing happens. Is this happening to anyone else?

Nightstar

May 24, 2018
When I try to speak to the girl in the guest bedroom (don't recall her name), the game just freezes and nothing happens. Is this happening to anyone else?
I had that happening on my old save as well. I started a new save and used the cheat button to get to the end. Worked just fine after.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
1 Good story.
2 Interesting characters.
3 Nice setting.
4 Well done corruption mechanics.
5 Exciting art.

What else do you need)
It's the same guy that Made the flash games "Slave Lord" and "Slave Lords of the Galaxy". This guy knows how to Train the Babes... :)

4.20 star(s) 55 Votes