Unity - Completed - Elven Conquest Part 2 [Final] [Pink Tea Games]

1. 4.00 star(s)

smairai

The animations are great. Story is not bad but maybe too linear. The game has 3 endings which only depend on what you do at the very end of the game.
    There are things in game that can be boring like training, which you have to do over and over and over again. Other than that, good game.
    Would recommend.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Unknown Developer

Just a few days ago I was praising the first game for not trying to be more than it was, and so this sequel comes and do exactly that, and did it very hard.

While the graphics are still superb, one of the best in the industry, in my opinion, and the animations are great, maybe even better and more fluid than the previous one, the story sucks... suck hard... and in the bad sense.

It's like no thought was done on this game. He wanted to change, to add stuff, to include plot twists, and it failed miserably in every single thing.

It's plothole after the other, one unbelievable thing after the other, and when you thought it couldn't get worse, it goes an does it again.

I will put the details I can remember now on the spoiler.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nothing makes sense in this story.

And as a final nail in the coffin, I had praised that Rank up button in the first game, it allowed the player to only advance once he sees all the possible dialog changes the slave have before rank up and change those. it's gone now for the Queen. You even have a time limit, that determines which ending you get.

Is it still worth playing? Yes, the graphics are still great, and the animations good, but don't expect anything good from the story.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

tmathis

The second version of this game was not quite as good as the first. While I still enjoyed the art style, the lack of choices was not as good and the content not as engaging. I have hopes for a more free form future version of this type of game.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

SoulCaliber007

Enjoyed the first game, I enjoyed this one. The biggest difference from the first game is that this one is very linear. The art is very enjoyable but the characters look a little too young for my liking but still a solid play if your looking for a quick 3 hour game.

8/10
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Miacis

Pink Tea is back at it again, with beautiful and about-to-be-corrupted elven ladies. If you played first part, you'll get what you expect: magnificent art, animated sex scenes, and, of course, humiliation and mind break. If you haven't, then what the fuck are you waiting for, go play first game of the series!

Story continues the war of some evil overlord and elven tribe. There are few returning characters, but main cast has changed (except for MC). So this means more girls to enslave and minds to break for you. Art was as good, but story wasn't as appealing as in the first game. Maybe it's just me, or maybe it's much less depth to the characters' backstories and overall atmosphere. For plot reasons (that, I understand) you don't get anymore the feeling of a great evil ruler you had in EC part 1, and the story made up for it not as good as I expected. But since all other things are on par with the first game, I wouldn't rate EC2 less than 8/10. It definitely is worth your time and won't take too much of it.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

Tha Doc

meh game at best. The art is ok but the game is far too short and linear to really call it a game. The only game element is two puzzles and one of them did not function at the end(tickle "puzzle") the rest is just clicking options twice a day til you get the result you want. Hard pass on this.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Reversedh

So this game is completed and i have waited for too long to write this review.

The gameplay is absolutely fun to play and enjoyable. You don't have to grind too hard like most games, the game is easy, fast and straight to the point.

Story is okay, it isn't new but still but enjoyable. Everything is obvious. However, which makes this game so good is because how obvious it is. When you play H-game, you want to beat the meat, not to beat the brain and keyboard. Some games make their stories and gameplay into insanely hard or stupidly easy. It ruins the game. But this game can balance between that line and that is why i love it.

H-scenes are good and unique. They're easy to unlock through the game and all of them are really worth your time. The art, the sound, the color...... i can only say that they are gorgeous.

And the best part is how creator finished his project. He had a finish plan and did his best to do it. Usually most western games can't be completed. The creators want to make it forever for patreon money and stuff, which made their games become too long and lose their tracks. Then completely abandoned when they have new game ideas. That's why i love this game. It can be complete and thank you for it.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

M.Ed

- Pro
    - Sex options with characters
    - Mastery, dominance and control over the female characters

- Con
    - Hentai like art, where girls look a bit too young, which I find wrong
    - Very simple art
    - You can cheat to the end by menu, which I did, and then you can do all sexual acts and be done in like 15 minutes. So yea, very short game that way.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Mishalove

Excellent game! You should try this game. Part1 was a game for only people who like punishment , BDSM or something. But Part2 is much better than Part1. So charming characters. great animations and great POV angle. Interesting fantasy story.
  10. 3.00 star(s)

macadam

would honestly give 2 and a half stars, but cant...

story is.. meh

the Ui is ugly and honestly make sex scens and stuff pretty meh too.

the girls are sexy but the shiny effect all around their body give the feeling that they are made of air baloons. i mean, i dont mind some shiny effect on face or chest.... but seriously ? a shiny effect on pussy and all ? that give the impression that their pussy have been surgically modifyed with horse piss injection and is ready to blow if you have a pin on your hands.

the cum/wet/etc effect are exaggerated, wich give (in my opinion) an ugly style that instantly kill any boner you can have.... its way too thicc, too white and look like the girl got a milk diarrhea , its just disgusting.

overaul.... its a meh game. it have some nice point, but thoses nice points get smashed by the bad points.

honestly nothing but wasted talents :/
  11. 3.00 star(s)

ImJustCleaning

The characters all look good.
    It overall looks amazing.
    But it feels very poorly structured.
    It doesn't feel like a good trainer game if it would have been a VN it would have been an amazing game tho.
    If you compare it to SLOG it is a flop. Cause in SLOG your choices had atleast a little weight how your slave will turn out in the end but even in EQ1 you were missing those features
    This game overall feels rushed up until now. EQ really didn't need a sequel.

[The review is for the version 0.23b my opinion might change later]
    Sorry for my bad english it isn't my native language
  12. 3.00 star(s)

madchef

While I admire PinkTea's progress in the artwork department with this new project, I feel like Elven Conquest 2 is derivative of his earlier games. Not much of the stuff in the game is refreshingly new, neither mechanics-wise nor plot-wise. It's practically the same corruption trainer set in a relatively light BDSM tone that we've all seen and played before and that was best executed in 'Slave Lords of the Galaxy' in my humble opinion. Don't get me wrong, the game is still enjoyable at this unfinished stage and novice players nonfamiliarized with PinkTea's earlier works will surely enjoy it, but still the impression of seeing it all before prevails. The training segments of all Elven slavegirls-to-be feel static and uneventful and the 'deeper' psychological aspect of the corruption process seems absent this time around. It looks like there's only one way to make the Elves your obedient lovers/whores/cumbuckets/painsluts with no threat of overdoing on the harshness of your tutelage or being too lenient. Thus, less of a game and more of a virtual novel, with too many needless one-choice segments.
  13. 4.00 star(s)

libertypics

While I would have preferred these in Renpy I think, it does an admirable job for a Unity engine game. The art for it's type is great, quite a few kinks come in, parts have stood out enough it warranted the sequel. Give it a try.
    Plus the dev letting old content be unlocked so you can fastforward to what's new is just balls out a smart move to help cut the grind patch to patch.
    It's got flaws but, it's still a solid 4 over several versions now.
    If you liked the first definitely try.
    If you see the pics and read a bit and think you'd like it, you probably will.
    ... and some of the rougher and kinkier sex is tight.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

BansheeHand

High-quality graphics and sound, a high fantasy setting, moe, diverse sex and BDSM opportunities, and a ridiculous plot that is still much better than its predecessor and other eroge. What more can one possibly want?

Well, less typos would be good. And it appears the authors know nothing about orgasm. (The females remain unchanged after having climaxed; they only show signs of it after the male protagonist climaxes as well.) But who cares?
  15. 3.00 star(s)

El necrofilo

This is a real step up from the lifeless last game, however there are some details that won't go unnoticed. For starters remember when in those ultra detailed last gen games everything look gorgeous? The problem with this is that when you lower the quality even just for a tiny bit... People will notice very badly. One of the main girls suffer from this inconsistencies. In one picture she looks chubby, in others she looks athletic and in the worst ones she looks like a disproportionate dwarf. The writing has improved a lot, finally we have that charismatic asshole of a Dark lord once again. That's it for now, this review might change in the final version of the game
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Papaco Schneider

It is a work in progress, so it can change through the updates, nevertheless this game already has a lot of good content. So, let's start with the story. Plot and lines are very simple, you can be an ashole or lovelydovey, but so far it does not matter, your choices does not make much of a difference for now. Gameplay is the good old point and click VN, not much to say about it, you have a map, some few places to go and tasks to do , but thank God, no grinding nor bugs. But what catches my eyes the most in this game is the art style. It's stunning. Perfect. I simply love it! The animated sex scenes are very good too. So far, so good. Eager for the next updates!
  17. 5.00 star(s)

bobjohnson1122

what gets me with this project is the incredible art and style, the plot and story of the game and foremost the design and animations. it is awesome to see high quality games like these and i wish more people would do them like so. thumbs up from here, appreciate it Pink Tea Games
  18. 5.00 star(s)

johnmichael6921

I think , in terms of anime style games, Pink Tea Games is on top of the list. The art is just what you need if you're a hentai fan oh boy and the animations are the icing on the cake. I very much like the story both in this and the prequel and i would love to see longer games and more content from this developer.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

funkyW1nkerB3an

I never knew I needed more Elven Conquest.

One of my top 10 for sure. Up there with part one already. The concept always worked surpassingly well. This Is how you do a sequel. Take what was good about the first part and make it better while cutting down on the worst aspects. Top notch art. Some genuinely funny moments. I've encountered no bugs. What more could you ask for?