VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Elven Tales: The Rise of Darkness [v0.4] [Darchengel VN]

1. 3.00 star(s)

RandyPhoenix

Good Points
    +Interesting story and MC.
    +Renders looks good.
    +We have matched musics for scenes.

Bad Points
    -We are lack of sexsual content a lot.
    -We dont have any animation for sex scenes and we are in 2020... Its adult game and waiting people play adult games with sexsual content without animations are pretty odd. DEVshould add at least 30-60 pictured proper animations. But even if he/she dont want make that much effort he should add more positions with lots of picture. Basicly sex scenes are not good at all. Their render quality and positioning looks good but its not good for losing some stream at all.

For The End
    So its more like standart VN game neither then adult VN game. Not waste of for who wants play standart VN game but its pretty much big waste of time for who wants play ''Adult'' VN game with sexsual content.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

salesman91

I am loving it.

One of the best render without a doubt.
    The story is very very intense, suspenseful, and magnetic.
    Devs are doing a wonderful job creating the beautiful art and story and putting it all together.
    I just want the update to come so very fast but that's just my wishful thinking.
    Keep it up, this game will be popular once it has enough material.
    I will most definitely keep an eye out for this one.

Thank you XX
  3. 4.00 star(s)

trutru

It is really nice for this version. I agree with most of the points of the first rating so I will mainly comment on a few other points. I enjoyed having an MC that is not supposed to be attractive (but as some comments pointed out, it ought to be tagged), many VNs go with a generic guy and here it adds more character to the world-design (great job overall in that regard, the magic spells are also believable). The story is neat, both in the events that we see and those that are implied for future updates. As of the current version, MC doesn't get any actual action but the groping tag is fulfilled. The female characters look good so I'm enthusastic for the future development, I think there is a lot of potential.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Pogo123

To much the game and give the dev(s) more confidence i wanted to rate the game already even i think its a bit too early to rate it. To keep it simple i will rate it into Pro's and Con's -- everything personal ofc.

Pros:
    + unique and intersting MC (which could look a bit more drastic now since we have a mainstream alternative now)
    + really nice music choices
    + unique and philosophical ideas
    + story
    + a few choices (better a few than none)
    + amazing looking girls (especially the two elven girls :))
    + nice outfits
    + quite dark fantasy which is always welcome
    + some more naughty options to maybe form the character
    + solid amount of updates and content :)
    + i hope to see more energy changing curves and outfit parts in the future. (Paika looks AMAZING now <3)

Cons:
    - wise version should look (especially now) less shredded
    - i hope the bad guy isn't just bad and has also at least a bit of depth and if he is purely bad then for character development purposes of the MC
    - bad guy looks too nice for me personally but i like the idea to make bad more appealing and good less appealing (but then go full hardcore and make one really attractive and the other one really ugly no compromises)
    - still curious about the story and character development (and about the amount and quality of sex scenes)

Overall a unqiue and very intersting, good looking game. With a base for a solid story. I see big potential here. Keep it up!

EDIT: had to edit this rating cuz even I understand the dev has to bow the majority to get more attention and possibility of money but I personally already was concerned we get to alternate protagonists and now this. The only two things which stopped me from rating it 1 star for that decision is that the dev seems to be a nice guy and that I liked the idea and then elven girls. That’s why I can’t give it 1 star. gl