• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Elysion [Ep.5 v0.30] [palemaster]

1. 5.00 star(s)

apomolla

I am very happy to hear that this game going to continue... this was a very good game. I like the story, character designs, menus and game play a lot. I hope new episodes be even better. renders are very good but animations could be developed a bit.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Zadzaid

Could have been the best games of the site from all aspect but sadly abandoned. Great hot models, good dialogues, flow of story and scenes that make sense. Oh why all the best ones get abandoned !!!5 star based on Ver 5.0
  3. 5.00 star(s)

vehemental

This is a very enjoyable little game. It's nice to have a chill slice of life story where the sky isn't falling all the time and the main character has some agency to approach situations the way we want. Tons of variability with choices/stats, probably too much IMO given how much work it is for the dev to keep track of it all, but that's fine. Easily some of the best characters on this site, and render composition is also very good, there always seems to be some atmosphere in scenes which is super underrated.

The biggest turn off apart from the Episode 1 scene with Lana that STILL hasn't been revisited(!) is the English, with pretty consistent typos and grammatical errors throughout, but that can always be corrected in the future, and either way this game deserves way more attention than it's getting.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

sunaboz

One of the best erotic games, top 10 for sure even though it's been less than a year since its release. It has very nice renders (way above average), beautiful and unique models (I've noticed only one that I've seen in other games, the rest is uncommon to say the least) and good writing. There are also tons of choices that matter but at the same time they're not too often so we're not stopped just for a sake of another choice.

The game resembles Midlife Crisis, only it's better in every way (IMO of course). The variety of girls we can fuck is enormous and the game already has lots of interesting content and I highly recommend it. If I had to point out one flaw it would be lack of sound/music but it's one of the least important things for me in a game like this.

All in all I give it a 9.5/10 rating, and my seal of approval and to be honest I don't understand negative reviews it got. Some people take these games way too seriously and just downvote it because they don't get the option they want or the girl they're most interested in doesn't get enough content, lol.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

wootdeleon69

Elysion is a fun and enjoyable game. Nothing feels off and I can appreciate the women reacting a bit or realistically about the notion of each other. Hopefully the dev's life situation resolves on the brighter side of life.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

Mario Lui33

Wow! What on hell Imma playing?

Each update I was playing seemed like a complete different game but keeping the character models.
    How can everything change so much? I got really bored with this nonsense.

Renders are really good but plot, character progression, animation... are a total mess. Sad because this game had one of the best ratings on this site but whatching the ratings seems like it´s "special" since all of them are 1 or 2 stars or 5 stars (funny thing is that some 5 stars ratings say almost the same things as me but... well i suppose that´s what they truly want in a game).

Well if you don´t care about plot and want great 3d renders of characters this is one of the best here And if not... just hit the ignore button like me.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

kacas

This is a really good one.
    The story is engaging, you have good options to choose during the game and the renders are good aswell, if you are looking for one good developer that dont have much support to give yours this is a good one.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

jbulgua

Amazing game! I gave it five stars because it takes a lot...A LOT of turns within the story and still doesn't miss the path with the different choices. I love a good VN in which I don't have to think much and just enjoy the story. Keep up the good work DEV.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 216358

Wow, what a great game! I was pleasantly surprised after giving this game a playthrough!

Pros
    • Excellent renders and visuals
    • Excellent character models
    • Beautiful character models
    • Good compelling story
    • Excellent writing
    • Good character development
    • Unique and interesting characters that you grow attached to
    • Good sex scenes
    • Some of the animations are quite good (the high FPS animations)
    • Good amount of choices
    • Good stat system
    Cons
    • The English is a bit rough but better than many games that I've played
    • There were a few times that the MC is forced to be an asshole which I didn't care for. I would have liked to have a choice here! For example, when the MC is having sex with Adele and decides to try anal with her. She says, "Please go slow." The MC thinks to himself "I don't want to go slow. I'll just shove it already." The MC then proceeds to shove his dick up her ass as fast and hard as he possibly can?!?! The MC also wants to get revenge on the guy who made out with his daughter Teresa. I don't like that the MC is bipolar sometimes!
    • Teresa sometimes looks likes she is a teen and at other times much older.
    • I wish Anna was a love interest in the game! I have no interest in Louise.
    • Some of the animations are only done with a couple of frames. I thought the author fixed this part way through the game and then I started to see the same two frame animations again???

I laughed when I read the recent negative reviews from the players who are angry because the dev didn't do what they wanted him to do in the last few updates.

The game is extremely well done and thoughtful. It is one of the few games out there that really made me connect with and want to love the characters in it.

So far, the game is a near masterpiece. The author does just about everything right.

I don't give out very many five star reviews. Lots of players out there do.

I highly recommend this game and encourage others to give it a try!
  10. 2.00 star(s)

Craso

Sad, i was holding on this one but seems messed out on last updates.

Pros:

- Pretty characters.
    - Amazing scenes.
    - Some well animated sex scenes.
    - Good plot.

Cons:

- Some rushed paths.

- Most of the animations are weird, which is sad because of how excellent visual quality is.

- Useless (for now) and bad given stats points. I just can´t understand why every action gives lot of non related points. Same sense as character changes.. yeah of course i can´t stand silent on this.

- Characters background is changing through the game. I mean how Lily changes from minor to adult depending on the scene is weird, as well as the shy and virgin Jess being minor and telling we will have to wait some time for her to be an adult but.... in the night she has been an adult since three days ago sooo.. u mean day the game started ? so we can fuck her and she will say she has been wanting to do that with us long time ago cause she is in love but.... we first met eachother two days ago.
    AND WE ARE AT THE BEGINING OF THE GAME. At this pace i expect her to take back her virginity in next chapter.

- Characters changes their behavior.
    This last two happens with Teresa and Yuno, being Teresa the most weird thing i´ve ever seen. She changes completely in late chapter 3. I will not enter into details because there are more pp complaining same thing so no need that..

- There were a lot of different characters but with this changes seems like everyone will soon be total cumsluts. I liked it more when there were each of a kind character and we could chose to break or care about them.

This game is a good one but those weird and huge changes on some characters tears me off :cry:. Makes them boring because it´s like dev want to forward things by forcing it and destroys the good thing the game has. And.. yes for now it turned from 5 to 2 stars because turned up to be quite annoying.:cautious:(n)
  11. 2.00 star(s)

loters

Review of ch.5 v0.30

Plot:

The plot is good… until the party that suddenly changes some characters in many ways ( I will enter in details in the characters section).

The rest is pretty good.

Renders and animations:

Renders are pretty good and absolutely love how dev takes care of small details and I think we have one render per line of dialogue (sometimes turning character eye or changing face expression to match perfectly every word they say…. Lot of effort into this. 5 Star for me).

Animations are strange… sometimes we have high quality ones and others are just two renders looping (I mean the ones in last chapters).

Characters:

The characters are good and we have some variety but…

I don´t remember when exactly the party is throw but is like a point where dev felt in need to rush things and bring some action, no matter it alters something set before.

I agree with some people, the change I care the most is the daughter Teresa. The game starts saying she was abandoned by her friends and after a while she found 2 girls that are now her only friends for more than a year. A gothic one with serious domestic problems and quite experienced in life and the nerd that knows everything related to school but very shy and innocent about life.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gameplay:

Game is supposed to depend heavily on our choices and stats. But I can only see “previous-event checking” as the way to select what or not is played.

Stats are given for every single choice. Where cumming in the ass gives love points, on belly affection and in mouth domination ones (Ok…?). Or saying “I love you too” gives love and staying quiet gives domination points. I think this is just random stuff.

The game for now only have changes when playing or not certain sex scene but apart from this every dialogue or renders stay the same (or almost the same by changing 1 or 2 words), no matter the choices (I saw the script and can´t help to see are like a copy-paste).

Conclusion:

Game has a great potential and renders look amazing. Most characters are awesome but I don´t really know why dev changed some of them at a specific point of the game and for me totally killed the daughter.

As some other says I don´t understand (even don´t caring about NTR) why in a game of OPTIONAL NTR some of the love interest of the MC are hooking with others with no option at all.

Pretty easy solution is making these dialogues play only if MC chooses to make girl an NTR.
  12. 1.00 star(s)

jhustrue

Sex scenes are too generic with animations that are only a couple renders per scene. The dialogue during sex is really disappointing as well. MC seems like an alright guy but the whole "authority" section of the game and how the dev explains it as being domination when it's actually just MC being a controlling asshole is a big turn-off.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

AnimArts

The renders in this game are nothing short of breathtaking. Easily the best I've seen so far. Every scene is lit superbly and the compositions are right on.
    Really well done.

The story is engaging enough, the characters have depth to them and game play is fun. And nice lewd scenes as well!

Highly recommended!
  14. 4.00 star(s)

Dajose

Second review of this game, since i clearly went the wrong direction with my valuation of standards for a creator who is new and working with passion on his project to tell a story.
    Character development is good, here and there with sometimes bigger jumps than expected.
    Renders are beautiful with some minor points off for taste i guess.

What was and still is a discussion in the thread and also many other games like these, is the creation of an erotic scene or sex scene if you so will.
    In my case it put me off that sometimes such important scenes get cut and turned into and one-second-skip-guy-cums scene, with no depth and i reflected hard and rough to that.
    All in all a solid game with a good future ahead, with the work in progress on how to handle sex scenes.
    Im not refering to just one scene like in some comments from the thread section, but the pace and creativity of some, bearing in mind that it is just my opinion of taste on how to handle and play out sex scenes.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

laliandra

as of 0.3

the story seems interesting so far, although the cuts are a bit too abrupt. the characters looks gorgeous except for some, but that's subjective of course. the gameplay aspect with the authority, love and simpathy points seems interesting but it's difficult to understand what it means exactly.

i'm certainly following this one
  16. 5.00 star(s)

vendarr

5 stars from me.

Discovered it yesterday and simply couldn't stop playing. Just had to know what would happen next!

+ Gorgeous girls!
    + Captivating story
    + Interesting characters
    + Very high level of quality
    + Choices matter

Highly enjoyable game and already among my top 10. Do yourself a favor and check this out!
  17. 5.00 star(s)

pochops

I like that the game has a realistic adult mc with realistic adult problems to cope with, including dealing with the disappearance of the woman who broke his heart, rebuilding a bond with his troubled daughter, and resurrecting a failing business. He is a multidimensional character with both a vulnerable side, as well as a masculine confidence evident in his appeal to the opposite sex.

Because the mc’s commitment to monogamy ended in devastation, it feels reasonable to play him as a guy who never wants to settle down again, instead choosing to sustain an unstable, messy harem in which the love interests are aware of each other with different begrudging levels of acceptance. But if the player wanted to settle on one Li, there are several sexy women to choose from, diverse in both their looks and their backstories. The point system for managing your Lis is not complicated, and choices matter. If you treat certain Lis badly, they can turn resentful, including straying with other men.

Also, there is a sense that the developer will reveal surprises in the future regarding the ex-wife’s disappearance, her family secrets, and the mysterious man she had an affair with years before.

Because of the compelling story and beautiful renders created by a developer who is very motivated and fully engaged with his Patreon and F95 followers, this game deserves a lot of support.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

timsutton

This is the kind of game where choices matter, thank good for walkthrough mods and even more for gallery mods. Anyways, the graphics are pretty hot. In particular the scene with the friend-of-daughter Jess motivated me to give this a 5 stars. Check it out, I imagine you'll be glad you did.
  19. 3.00 star(s)

Sesinho

The game was kind of lost for me in 2 moments (these moments when i become suspicious that the game is not delivering as expected):

At the beggining at the massage when he stopped massaging and the thing focused on his dick, to cut the scene there. Ive seen that 50 times in massage videos and detail is better than this 3D stuff, and doesnt get cut halfway through.

Later with Yumi the option " a little rough" ended in a change of clothes, out of nowhere, and some non rough at all sex. Also note that one of the options was "he can be lurking, we cant do this" But this other option seemed to be "let's take the time to dress up and prepare drinks" (WTF)

And later for some reason Teresa that seems normal throws a party and goes "missing"? Well, plots i guess. I have read thigs that make more sense, maybe there will be a twist somewhere, but there is no indication onscreen.
    This is a specific "issue", when something that happens offscreen and you dont know about, may change the normal outcome of an event for plot convenience. Feels improvised.

Mantaing the balance between the stories and outcomes with precision becomes a struggle, there are some choices that dont seem to affect the outcome much:
    Julia in the club, and afterwards in the park where one of the Mc's answers to her is " you cheated on me" . I mean He can kiss Lydia, have a threesome, and can be pushing her and misstreating her all the time and still complain later about her cheating? doesnt add up in that setting.

Jess being a minor, and when they are about to have sex she says she is 18 already? Didnt Teresa say that the Mc would have to wait a bit for her to be 18?
    It would be nice that he confronted her about it to reject her, if he thought she was lying about it (as he should). This "im 18 already" feels like an improvisation and created a plothole. Its a genious move to avoid a guideline.

The avopidable NTR is not much of a bother if you dont think about it or dont care, but there is implicit stuff. Yumi is married for instance, and Teresa wanted to fuck Derek (she is almost an adult, so she can not be a love interest, or can she if she "pulls a Jess"?) so there are subtle hints, a lurking menace in the shadows...

On the other hand renders are nice, the daughter sometimes looks 30 and sometimes 20, not the most beautiful 3D character i have seen. I gotta say that ages of father and daughter are not consistent with their appearance, but the ballerina has a typical slender ballerina figure.

Visually this game for me its between good and average, depending on the moment and the girl. Yumi, Adelle and Jess look quite good in my opinion, but the rest, they are either plain like Lana and Lilly that look like asset models and Julia that goes a little too far with sharpness or bumpiness or something of sorts in the textures and looks orangy all the time.

Lighting makes the rest of the characters look good but those others I mentioned most of the time look too much or too plain.

Thats all folks, thats the reason for the rating after finishing 0.25 and going through all the images.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

akenedy

The visuals are good with some great character models, writing and dialogue are well-written, and as far as adult content goes the game has plenty of well-structured intimate scenes.

Throughout the game, there are choices that influence certain events and the character's relationship with the MC, with an option to skip some scenes and a relationship with a character you're not particularly interested in with some additional romance options, that hopefully will be more explored in the future development. And while the game features some themes that might not interest some people, so far the game presents options in dialogue to skip them.

Overall as an adult VN, this one is very entertaining and it sets its tone from the very beginning so it's easy to know whether it will suit your tastes.