• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Elysium Heights [Ch. 2] [Cesar]

1. 2.00 star(s)

JayCihns

The Ch.1 release is rather short. More of a introductory prologue than a typical full chapter. Visually it does stand out. Art assets have their own flavor. In the very beginning I was genuinely interested in the characters, of both the MC and the side cast. But around halfway through the writing just crippled the immersion.

So many plot points and character actions become just so illogical or irrational that continuing to read had become a chore. No sex scenes as of Ch.1 though there is some adult content. But that content felt forced and out of character with little to no lead-up. There are choices but really only consist of either acting as an arse, or choose to be a decent human being to be rewarded with said adult content.

As the first chapter was starting to conclude I found myself empathizing and rooting for the antagonists of the story above anyone else. Even if not necessarily likable, at least their behavior and actions were generally appropriate and rational. This had a promising start, a refreshing art style and a seemingly genuine effort put into the writing. But is later overshadowed by cringe, out of left field "hold my beer" levels of absurd moon logic. It may be argued subsequent chapters could fare better, but I just can't be tasked with finding out.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Argeddon

Based on chapter 1, looks promising. Uses different model's and a slightly different UI. The premise and characters are decent. But the manager and rich guys faces seem a little to similar considering they arent related (the rich guy is the friend of an older brother of the manager). Also, the portrait of the tan girl during here dialogue is a little squished. But otherwise, nothing that can justify losing a star was found. Female protagonist games like this can be hard to find, so I look forward to this game's future.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Zairus

As a chapter 1 it's a good premise, the art is great and i liked the girls design, hoping to see them in some spicy situations. It's hard to give a review and rate a game at this point, but still while playing i see that the dev put a lot of efforts, the UI is nice, the text has no grammar mistakes, and the setup overall is interesting. With more updates i will return to this review. Wishing the dev good luck.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

I-No

Elysium Heights [Chp.1]

Two broke girls in an expensive city working for a small catering company with a demanding boss get the chance to work as waitresses on an exclusive private party and kinda fail. As compensation to the charismatic host they offer their services as maids. Those are the ingredients for a very spicy story, maybe even a kinky one - the tags don't give too much away yet.

Graphics are good, the girls are gorgeous. The story is excellent. There are just a few descisions yet which seemingly affect the relation only with the characters involved.

There's no spicy content yet and it's just the first chapter, so it is hard to give a correct rating of game. But the setting and the quality of the first chapter is very promising. I honestly think it may be an excellent one. I definitely keep watching this.