Others Completed Embarrassed Shina-chan -The Naked Wandering College Girl- [v1.1.0] [Kawaiso is Nukeru]

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes

Montmorency

Jun 19, 2021
Are you playing on window xp or what?
Is that Windows 2000 you're playing on?
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST
HOW ANCIENT IS YOUR PC???
What are you guys talking about? You mean because I use Windows classic theme? Fine, I'll switch it back to Windows 10 and take another screenshot:

error1.JPG

I meet all the "recommended" system requirements (I also have .net Framework 4.8) I was just wondering if anyone else had this error, and managed to fix it.

BananaJK

May 15, 2018
What are you guys talking about? You mean because I use Windows classic theme? Fine, I'll switch it back to Windows 10 and take another screenshot:

View attachment 2555619

I meet all the "recommended" system requirements (I also have .net Framework 4.8) I was just wondering if anyone else had this error, and managed to fix it.
— Additional Notes —
Performance is not guaranteed under a virtual or emulated environment.
In some cases, this tool will not launch unless the sound utility “Nahimic” is stopped.

Did you check it yet?

Montmorency

Jun 19, 2021
— Additional Notes —
Performance is not guaranteed under a virtual or emulated environment.
In some cases, this tool will not launch unless the sound utility “Nahimic” is stopped.

Did you check it yet?
I use a real OS, not a virtual/emulated one. And I don't have Nahimic, I looked it up and it seems like some audio driver, but mine is Realtek.

guanciale

Aug 30, 2021
Since it's an OpenGL game, try adding the game exe to a new profile and then turning OFF "Threaded Optimization" for a performance boost, at least on Nvidia GPUs. Dunno about AMD.
View attachment 2558081
Hi, could you please specify where to do this ? Is this a driver you have to use ?
Sorry about the probably dumb question, unfortunately i don´t know much about this stuff
except that my setup meets the requirements easily (rtx3080, 32ram...) and the game runs awfully slow and clunky...

DarkDoragon

Sep 17, 2018
Hi, could you please specify where to do this ? Is this a driver you have to use ?
Sorry about the probably dumb question, unfortunately i don´t know much about this stuff
except that my setup meets the requirements easily (rtx3080, 32ram...) and the game runs awfully slow and clunky...
Right-click on your desktop> select "Nvidia Control Panel" > Click on "Manage 3D Settings", Select "Program Settings" > Click on "Add...", then add the path to this game's exe, then make the change as in the previous image and save.

Montmorency

Jun 19, 2021
Right-click on your desktop> select "Nvidia Control Panel" > Click on "Manage 3D Settings", Select "Program Settings" > Click on "Add...", then add the path to this game's exe, then make the change as in the previous image and save.
Thanks for the suggestion. I just tried doing that, but unfortunately it didn't work :(

Reactions: kotkiki

guanciale

Aug 30, 2021
Same for me, there ain´t any Nvidia Control Panel to be found on my computer (a gaming laptop by the way), even dl´d the new driver, only a useless g-Force Exp crap app appeared.
Maybe bc it´s Win11 ?

tovia.223

Mar 16, 2023
Same for me, there ain´t any Nvidia Control Panel to be found on my computer (a gaming laptop by the way), even dl´d the new driver, only a useless g-Force Exp crap app appeared.
Maybe bc it´s Win11 ?
When you right click on a empty part of your desktop you don't see "NVIDIA control panel"?

middaywisher

Feb 12, 2022
So, there are a bunch of equipment slots, but is there actually anything for her to equip other than the bandages?

GJmanily

Jun 20, 2021
Why i cannot control anything except moving and go to menu? In the beginning of the game where you have to press z to check, it did not respond, i cannot also move my camera

Edit: nevermind i'm just stupid

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
The game controls are so fucking stupid that it ruins the damn game!

1. You have to keep pressing key to continue text so you can't take action immediately
2. Camera controls are total shit

Who the fuck designed the controls for this game they suck.. ruins the entire game.. could of been a good game but fucking ruined by shitty controls.

Rating: 1/5 due to shitty controls

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes