EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Dang I should have looked for more info concerning this game's translation progression before attempting to do it myself. Due to many other stuff I need to do, there were many threads I forgot to check in this site and this is one of them. You're doing God's work dude, keep up the good work!

Though I'd like to ask, is there a way for you to upload the Data and Js folders besides the whole game? I'm not really doing good with my monthly limited bandwidth quota so I'd like to get the translation patch only.

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
Dang I should have looked for more info concerning this game's translation progression before attempting to do it myself. Due to many other stuff I need to do, there were many threads I forgot to check in this site and this is one of them. You're doing God's work dude, keep up the good work!

Though I'd like to ask, is there a way for you to upload the Data and Js folders besides the whole game? I'm not really doing good with my monthly limited bandwidth quota so I'd like to get the translation patch only.
Sure, I was planning to split it into two seperate files after I finish the translation, have 4 maps left, 3 of which have 250-400 lines each, so I was saving them for last.

Reactions: EldenFZ

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018

Hey, translations Finished, currently uploading the full game, but the translation patch is ready which has the data and JS folders.

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Hey, translations Finished, currently uploading the full game, but the translation patch is ready which has the data and JS folders.
Dayum! Thanks for the hard work, you're helping a lot of people with what you just achieved. Keep up the good work!

By the way, I saw on ULMF that the devs were planning on releasing an extended V2.0 of this game, though it got delayed for some reason.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Not sure but do you have issues with text overflow? I noticed it has a YEP_MessageCore.js plugin which should correct that but its not.

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
I just tested the translated game but it seems that there's a word cut. Is it possible to correct it?

introvtx

May 6, 2017
Based on the overview, this is gonna be one of the rare games where I don't prefer the pure route (if there is one anyway). Let's dig in!

Oh and thank you Eventidegames for the translation!

TTsuyuki

Mar 7, 2018
I've also got a lot of words cut out so far. Also, no offense, but the translation seems kinda robotic from the few lines i've seen so far. Not as bad as machine translation but far from a normal one. Maybe it gets better later?

Reactions: Marie Mamiya
4.00 star(s) 21 Votes