RPGM - Completed - Emily's SP Falls to 0 [Final] [Comoesta!]

1. 4.00 star(s)

wicked-green-eyes

I really liked this one. It's very short, as the description says, and it just uses stock RPGMaker assets for non-CG stuff. But the gameplay is quick and fluid, and the CG's and the art are really great. It is also animated a bit, and it's done well (not Live2D type stuff, which I'm generally not a fan of). The simple story exists just to get up the CG scenes, but it fits the scope well.

I'd recommend it if you want a quick game, small in scope, but with great art.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

MTL_EN_j0yer

Interesting idea for a "10 minute" game. Instead of just being a CG hunt gallery viewer, it does offer an endless loop of gameplay and the animations are fluid. I wouldn't exactly just call it a VN or a movie viewer and I'd love to see more of these type of cyclic games, though with a bit more scenes!
  3. 2.00 star(s)

El Presidente

The animated CG is ok, there are only 5 of it.
    The rest of the game is just trash, you can finish it in 5 minute or you can speedrun in 1. You can repeat the same animation for 100 times or go in the forest and find a npc that give you 60 sp in 2 go. That's it.
    It cost 2 euro but even that is overpriced.