VN Ren'Py Completed Emily's Steamy Date [v1.0] [LewdSama]

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Thy4nd

Apr 18, 2019
rDLoFd.png

Overview:
Emily's Steamy Date is a choice-based short visual novel made in Ren'py, you have been set up on a date with a girl named Emily and she is expecting you at her house.​

Thread Updated: 2023-03-07
Release Date: 2023-03-03
Developer: LewdSama -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Other Game: Lewd Vacations - Date Sophia
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

Extra:
Italian Translation

NggGkv.png or1JwJ.png AFoJlQ.png gkHRRY.png Mc3yOi.png 4+5w2e.png Bc_TRL.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
When did we get an ai art tag?
Take a good look at all the previews. It's probably to let people skip any AI game because they're normally pure crap. I saw one game where some gal was being fucked, with her pussy on her right hip.

One of these days some dev will actually get it right, just to have his game be ignored because of quick cash grab games like this.

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
I am sure one could get it right, issue is they are using AI to make all of it, probably even the story. Waiting find out they trained chatbot write the renpy code for it too lol. I don't they even proofed any this crap just went "this be easy way to make money!" I am waiting for patreon to crack down on people trying to use AI for their accounts content sigh...

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
A bit too much like the Sophia one.

ALSO

LewdSama is not an artist if he uses AI. "AI anime artist" is not a thing. It's hard to do good character consistent stuff in AI, granted, but it's not the work of an artist.

ALSO-ALSO

The game is about 105 MB unpacked, 56 MB packed.

Of the 105 MB, 25 MB is actual game data. The rest is that fucking clunky renpy shit.

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes